Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Weasel Straw strikes again (Pakistani men in Britain see white girls as "easy meat")

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're either a shit troll or a shit writer. Imagine if I wrote "football is and remains an English tradition". Do you think you'd be justified in interpreting that as me making a generalisation about all English folk? That's a rhetorical question, in case you didn't get it.

Why make such a song and dance about universality? Isn't one example of barbarity enough for you?

I don't see catholic priests deliberately seeking non-catholics to rape, nor jewish men going after goyim kids.
Different sets of social dynamics are in play. In Catholic communities, the idea of "sin" has played a strong role in inducing shame and silence in victims of abuse by the clergy, which has actually made it safer for the clergy to abuse their own than to look elsewhere for prey.
As for Jewish men preying on the Goyim, I'd suggest that you look at the issue of child sexual abuse in the state of Israel. There's not a great deal of evidence for sexual abuse of Jews by Jews, but plenty to support claims that paedos in Israel have "imported" children for sex for at least 3 decades.
I see news articles and senior politicians and muslim leaders accepting there is an issue that needs addressing.

And I see urban75's politico dickwads harking from the Scargill-era of 1980's dead lefty ideas refusing point blank to engage with the issue because they're terrified of being seen to be in any way politically incorrect.

And sadly it's exactly what I expected to see. Makes me laugh though, if it wasn't such a tragic issue it would be even funnier.

Bunch of fucking lemmings. :D

Whereas they see you flailing around, spewing abuse.

Hmmm.

It's the stonings, chopping off hands, and the like that make Islam the most barbaric. All religions are in some way barbaric, but Islam is more so than others.

Islam as a religious and cultural force, or some of the followers of Islam who believe that a 1300-year old take on justice is rational?

For all those who harbour the misguided belief that only Islam is capable of barbarous acts, I would advise you to have a good, long look at Hinduism.

Wtf is your problem? Do you exist solely to make non-contributions and snide remarks?

That is a question better suited to the likes of belboid, though I suspect he and his cohorts are just trying wreck the topic - to appease his al muhajiroun allies...

:)

violent panda said:
In Catholic communities, the idea of "sin" has played a strong role in inducing shame and silence in victims of abuse by the clergy, which has actually made it safer for the clergy to abuse their own than to look elsewhere

Political incorrectness = the new "sin" ??

It won't be as huge as this one...

Maybe not, but I'd be intrigued to find out nino's analysis on comparative religion in this respect.

Very odd thing to do. To deflect the failings in one set of beliefs by comparing them to the failings in another set of beliefs. I never knew world religion could be reduced to a popularity competition for westerners on a bulletin board.

Maybe not, but I'd be intrigued to find out nino's analysis on comparative religion in this respect.

Very odd thing to do. To deflect the failings in one set of beliefs by comparing them to the failings in another set of beliefs. I never knew world religion could be reduced to a popularity competition for westerners on a bulletin board.

There's a lot of "deflection" going on in this thread... anyone would think it was engineered so as to avoid the core issue...

There's a lot of "deflection" going on in this thread... anyone would think it was engineered so as to avoid the core issue...

Indeed, it is something I've noticed following this thread and I think it reflects a general malaise in society not to call a spade a spade (as it were.)

naah, we've comprehensively ripped your pisspoor excuse for an argument apart, till you are left with nothing. apart from a hug from L&L.

I didn't say he did, I am pointing out that it is obviously relevant, something you seemed to deny.

Have you actually got anything to say? cos you haven't had so far.

I didn't say he did, I am pointing out that it is obviously relevant, something you seemed to deny.

Have you actually got anything to say? cos you haven't had so far.

Nino showed no examples. So my definition of "showing" is (obviously) a little more demanding then yours.

And I have made a statement that I believe is relevant to (specifically) ninos contribution above

Do keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom