Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

vanessa beeley

Galloway interviewed Beeley on his RT farce last week. He introduced her by pointing out that her father was a middle east diplomat. That's her credentials. Her da. "You come from a background of really understanding the arab world...as I do myself".

I found a 21stcenturywire thing, where in the first 3 minutes, the host says nobody died at sandy hook and plugs a book by arch loon James Fetzer, and then Beeley says ISIS beheadings are faked in order to justify intervention in Syria. It's an hour long so that was as far as I was willing to go for now. 21stcenturywire is pumping out loads of Las Vegas conspiraloonery I see. Sort yourself out Pilger ffs.

Who's the woman in the hat?

Her name is Narjes Balti. A quote from her Facebook:

Hilary has now time to take care of her husband suffering of AIDS? Bye the shamanistic witch. We have just avoided the nuclear war planned by the Jesuits to get rid of 80% of the world population..

She also appears to think that tattoos are a portal for demons to enter into you.

I found a 21stcenturywire thing, where in the first 3 minutes, the host says nobody died at sandy hook and plugs a book by arch loon James Fetzer, and then Beeley says ISIS beheadings are faked in order to justify intervention in Syria.

This is here. 1:25-4:35. Dunno who the posh bloke is. Best of luck to any non-loons who have a go at getting through the whole thing.

The site she's an associate editor of pushes all the hits. Tsloonami. Broken link because scum.

http://21stcentury wire.com/tag/false-flag/

The list of staff doesn't include the pool of conspiraloons/anti-semites/assorted head-the-balls that make regular appearances on podcasts etc.

21 century wire loons.jpg

This is here. 1:25-4:35. Dunno who the posh bloke is. Best of luck to any non-loons who have a go at getting through the whole thing.

The site she's an associate editor of pushes all the hits. Tsloonami. Broken link because scum.

http://21stcentury wire.com/tag/false-flag/

The list of staff doesn't include the pool of conspiraloons/anti-semites/assorted head-the-balls that make regular appearances on podcasts etc.

View attachment 118599

Yeah but I spent 5-20 minutes on their page on fb a few months ago and the output kinda screams lunacy. I mean it's certainly not covert like the recent yarls wood group, it kinda screams dodgy ken

Pilger a no-show. Don't know if it was a sudden outburst of sanity or a tactical illness when actually confronted with the holocaust denying dregs and far-right loons he would be publicly promoting i don't know.

pilger beeley loon.jpg

What a hill to die on. Headbanger Hill.

brandon turbeville loon.jpg

This was a link to a thing by somebody called Brandon Turbeville who turns out to be yet another everything-that-happens-is-a-false-flag loon. His reading list and site recommendations includes Icke, Engdahl, Chossudovsky, anti-vaxxers, 9/11ers, bowtie libertarians, Alan "predictive programming" Watt, Bartlett, Beeley herself, pedophile cult boss Zen Gardner etc.

They need to look a bit closer. They don't realise what level of mad shit she's on.

Speaking of Higgins, she seems to believe that this person on amazon is him. Is she really this stupid?

vanessa beeley eliot higgins.jpg

Earlier in the year, she was boasting about being in the AfD/conspiraloon mag Compact which is run by Jurgen Elsasser. Amongst other things she claimed that it is forbidden to celebrate christmas in Turkey.

vanessa beeley compact.jpg

Is that enough?

Last edited:
The Guardian today have published a story which rehashes a couple of the already well-established beeley-bartlett threads and calls it an investigation - one which has uncovered all this. It looks to tie them/it in with a russian manipulation machine theme and as such entirely misses the self-starter nature of the conspiracy crowd and it's pre-existing links to and embedded role in the far-right and anti-semitism and it's planned malevolence. They miss numerous open goals - such as the disgusting people involved in/behind 21st century wire and beeley's far-right comrades in france and belgium. Still, almost a year to the day after the anti-WH propaganda was used to support the groznying of Aleppo is probably quite good going for them.

How Syria's White Helmets became victims of an online propaganda machine

The Syrian volunteer rescue workers known as the White Helmets have become the target of an extraordinary disinformation campaign that positions them as an al-Qaida-linked terrorist organisation.

The Guardian has uncovered how this counter-narrative is propagated online by a network of anti-imperialist activists, conspiracy theorists and trolls with the support of the Russian government (which provides military support to the Syrian regime).

Last edited:
I just had a look at Beeley's twitter machine and she's been whinging for 24 hours straight. Too thick to realise that she got off lightly again. Here's the questions the Guardian journo sent to her. Note that the story was originally supposed to be published in October.

beeley guardian questions.jpg

Two months ago, she was bothering a Guardian journo, and demanding a "debate".

beeley lizardfighter.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom