Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

vanessa beeley

Yeah, just looked and I thought it had been hacked as it had some anti-Putin stuff on. Fantastic!

Beeley apparently acted as an observer to the Donbass referendums. An EU parliamentarian has apparently called for her to be sanctioned and ‘anti-imperialists’ who are no such thing, are up in arms.

Beeley apparently acted as an observer to the Donbass referendums. An EU parliamentarian has apparently called for her to be sanctioned and ‘anti-imperialists’ who are no such thing, are up in arms.

Beeley and Bartlett falling out with Craig Murray is amusing. Loonrats in a sack. They're on a couple of ukrainian lists for entering the country illegally and aiding the joke referendum.

Speaking of green inkers, and I'm just surprised it took this long, I've been informed, apparently by a self styled spokesperson for the hedge fund investment analyst left, that this thread is essentially misogynistic. 🤷‍♂️

And on that bombshell.

Brian Whitaker on the strange alliance of conspiracy theorists. Piers Robinson gets a mention.

I've come to this thread a bit late, and don't have time to read and inwardly digest the entire thread just now. Nor follow up all the links. But would it be reasonable to summarise Beeley as a pro-Assad, pro-Putin, covid conspiracist nasty piece of work? And that the White Helmets are basically OK, allowing for some errors and the like in a confusing time of civil war?

Reason I'm asking is that someone locally is propagating her ideas on the White Helmets, and I'd like some knowledgable advice.

I've come to this thread a bit late, and don't have time to read and inwardly digest the entire thread just now. Nor follow up all the links. But would it be reasonable to summarise Beeley as a pro-Assad, pro-Putin, covid conspiracist nasty piece of work? And that the White Helmets are basically OK, allowing for some errors and the like in a confusing time of civil war?

Reason I'm asking is that someone locally is propagating her ideas on the White Helmets, and I'd like some knowledgable advice.
Couple of grauniad articles:

eta:

🤮

Back
Top Bottom