Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK Votes to Leave EU

It's gonna be a bumpy ride!! Short the FTSE before it opens! Go FTFx FTSE 100 Super Short !!! :D :D

Sterling at e1.20...

Quite exciting really...

Now its on the leavers to come up trumps, make sure all those dire economic predictions were wrong, if it goes pear shaped, buy ropes and lamposts... woohoooooooo!! :D

My prediction - all sides are now going to try and back off from the edge, points based immigration system? No way. Leaving the single market? No way. If I'm right and you read this, you owe me £500 each.

What a wanker Farage is he advertised the £300m goimg to Europe would go to the NHS - he's now saying that was a ploy as he was ostracized. Ugh!

Evey

Now its on the leavers to come up trumps, make sure all those dire economic predictions were wrong, if it goes pear shaped, buy ropes and lamposts... woohoooooooo!! :D
Who are the Leavers in power? As it stands its the RIght of the Tory party basically.

Whens the next election?

Who are the Leavers in power? As it stands its the RIght of the Tory party basically.

Whens the next election?
Just depends what happens now. If they say they are leaving single market, well, personally that means folks on the dole, at least in the short term, but for them maybe its a price worth paying...it has been before. Scotland and N Ireland is very interesting. This is gonna be a laugh. :D

Whichever side won the gloating was going to be awful. I'm trying hard to have nothing to do with the aftermath. Facebook I will check though, can't imagine how many incredulous liberals on my timeline are covering themselves in glory by banging on about stupid chavs etc.

There'll be plenty of that on here.

This country was so good to us, despite the trials and triubulations. Am gutted. We both are.

Yes, we're leaving in a few months but with a bad taste now :( what have you done?

This country was so good to us, despite the trials and triubulations. Am gutted. We both are.

Yes, we're leaving in a few months but with a bad taste now :( what have you done?

I agree. Britain gave me so much, my start in life in many ways. This result just reinforces what I had suspected lies underneath here though and that's what I find so depressing. It feels like my wife of 25 years has been having an affair. Kick in the teeth.

I agree. Britain gave me so much, my start in life in many ways. This result just reinforces what I had suspected lies underneath here though and that's what I find so depressing. It feels like my wife of 25 years has been having an affair. Kick in the teeth.

It's horrible. This doesn't feel like the country I first lived in back in '88.

What have they done????

Is there any way for me to apply to still be in Europe?

My passport doesn't expire for 7 years and says European Union on it. That's still valid yes?

The racist thickies won.
So, I understand the reasons that stupid people might have voted Leave - years of being told by The Sun that barmy eurocrats are trying to tell us what our bananas should look like, while foreigners come over and take their jobs.

But why were relatively intelligent pensioners so anti-Europe? Their jobs are clearly not under threat, they benefit from all of the immigrants that populate the health service, and many of them take holidays or own property in Europe. What drove them to be so rabidly in favour of leaving?

Back
Top Bottom