Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK Snooker Championship 2017

a comfortable win for osullivan, good games. Not what I was calling yesterday but he cruised the last few.

thinking about ronnie at 42, it does make me wonder if there's much uk young blood coming through, or if all the club closures mean this is the last of a golden age of uk snooker :(

skills Mcgill:
1200px-Anthony_McGill_at_Snooker_German_Masters_%28DerHexer%29_2015-02-04_05.jpg

v Higgins in the masters in january. Can't remember what I last saw him in- the one selby won earlier in the year against higgins- lad to watch imo. I might put 3 pounds 50 on him to make it to the semi

This was barely a mile down the road from us.

Straight down. Pretty much.

I remain appalled that I wasn’t there.

As soon as the toddler turns Of Functional Snooker Appreciation Age (and should we come into some £££), the wife will be spending a few more evenings p/a as a snooker widow.

This was barely a mile down the road from us.

Straight down. Pretty much.

I remain appalled that I wasn’t there.

As soon as the toddler turns Of Functional Snooker Appreciation Age (and should we come into some £££), the wife will be spending a few more evenings p/a as a snooker widow.
Tickets on sale from Monday for next year, get in early, its not that expensive, tempted myself, a trip to York for snooker and the railway museum :thumbs:

Masters in a few weeks :cool:

Bring it on! I've got tickets for Murphy against Carter, neither of whom I've seen before. Ten fucking quid for those earpieces though! And no, last year's don't work, as I've tried that before.

No Robertson either, who's drifted down the rankings as his girlfriend's been very ill, apparently.

Bring it on! I've got tickets for Murphy against Carter, neither of whom I've seen before. Ten fucking quid for those earpieces though! And no, last year's don't work, as I've tried that before.

No Robertson either, who's drifted down the rankings as his girlfriend's been very ill, apparently.

I wondered when I went earier this year, if I took my old Nokia with its FM radio, would I pick it up if I kept scanning the frequencies - anyone know??

We baulked at paying £20 to listen in too

Last edited:
The one and only time i went to the Crucible (two tables stage) it dawned on me that i didn't want to have my first (probably only) ever visit there, marred by commentary from Willie fucking Thorne.

I got Thorne :rolleyes:

Decent semi final this afternoon int Scottish Open, Trump v Yupeng.

After a good tournament Trump fell to bits during the first four frames against a player he should batter on form, but no. Hes getting back in it now and making a game of it thankfully :cool:

Anyone been watching?

Mark Selby ought to have got a SPOTY nomination. In the modern era, only Davis, Hendry and O'Sullivan have successfully defended the world title.

Back
Top Bottom