Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK courtroom to hear evidence against the official narrative of 9/11

Remind me again, what's the relevance of our new chum's claims about the reporting or otherwise of IRA bombs to the subject of this thread?

The connection seems a bit vague to me ...

The bomb that went off close to me, I don't remember seeing it on the national TV news. It made a short article in the Independent, is all I remember. About 20 people were hurt.
If it was the bishopsgate bomb 1 person was killed and 44 were injured.

Howsomedever...getting back to looning, I see that C4 are leading with the claim from the Dad that the FBI phoned Tamerlan after the bombing....:eek:

http://www.channel4.com/news/boston-bombings-questions-raised-by-telephone-call-claim

tbf to C4, the first word of the story's headline is "Did....?"

Sunday 21 April 2013 United States , World
The father of the Boston bombing suspects claims to Channel 4 News that the FBI telephoned his elder son after the attack, and prior to a fatal shootout that claimed the life of a police officer.

The father of Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Anzor, told Channel 4 News that the elder brother had telephoned their mother a few days after the bombings.
Mr Tsarnaev was speaking by telephone to Channel 4 News filmmaker Nick Sturdee (pictured below), who is in Makhachkala, Dagestan. The father said Tamerlan contacted his mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, two or three days after the bombing.
Tamerlan told her the FBI had just rung him and accused him of being behind the attacks, and that he had responded by saying "that's your problem", Mr Tsarnaev claims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_London has a useful list.

I was in Camden when a bomb went off in 93 outside a Mcdonalds on a market day. Looking back at the list the bombings don't seem as regular as they felt at the time. I can remember thinking they were weekly. However, there were quite a lot of failed and intercepted bombings. A dumper truck bomb outside the then MI5 office in Gower street being one memorable interception. Half of UCL would have gone up if that one had gone off. I definitely can remember news reports asking if people knew of people who did not work on Mondays they were suspicious of as many of the attempted bombings were on Mondays.

Real charmer ain't ya? Do you rule over your colleagues with an iron fist, in your supervisory capacity at Hen Cabin or whatever fried poultry outlet you're employed by?

When editor steps out of line he gets satanic ritually bummed behind the bins of khans curry house while being forced to spit upon a piece of paper bearing the name 'Henry Ford 88'

Real charmer ain't ya? Do you rule over your colleagues with an iron fist, in your supervisory capacity at Hen Cabin or whatever fried poultry outlet you're employed by?

If you want to avoid the ban hammer, present your arguments with solidly referenced facts and logic.

We have a very low tolerance for conspiraloons, but it is at least theoretically possible to remain unbanned if you stay within the bounds of logic and common sense and stick strictly to properly sourced facts.

If you want to avoid the ban hammer, present your arguments with solidly referenced facts and logic.

We have a very low tolerance for conspiraloons, but it is at least theoretically possible to remain unbanned if you stay within the bounds of logic and common sense and stick strictly to properly sourced facts.

Like Jazzz does, erm....

Like Jazzz does, erm....

If it was up to me I'd enforce a 'facts and logic' standard strictly with loons, and let people argue whatever crazy shit they liked as long as they sourced it and avoided logical fallacies, but I understand why the mods tend to operate more aggressive policy to prevent being swarmed by loonspuds from Icke or Alex Jones boards.

Back
Top Bottom