Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK courtroom to hear evidence against the official narrative of 9/11

How can you possibly have "official criteria" for determining what is a complete deception of officialdom? :D

Congratulations to you, equationgirl, beesonthewhatnow, and existentialist on falling for my little joke.
Oh you're such a wag, claiming this was just a huge joke when all the time you're trying to dig yourself out of the hole you've dug for yourself again.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

"My sons were set up"

FBI links already emerging. Audio interview on link.

The mother of two men suspected of carrying out the Boston Marathon bombings has said she believes her sons are innocent and is "100% sure that this is set up".
Zubeidat Tsarnaev alleged that her oldest son, Tamerlan, was controlled by the FBI for years.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, is in custody after police cornered him in Watertown, near Boston.
His 26-year-old brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev, an alleged accomplice, was fatally injured in a shootout with officers earlier on Friday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22229263

"My sons were set up"

I really think you should start a new thread about this in world politics, if you must start this line of thought. You're pretty far off the original topic.

Don't you think it's incredibly inappropriate to start calling this a set-up whilst people are still critically ill in hospital?

I really think you should start a new thread about this in world politics, if you must start this line of thought. You're pretty far off the original topic.

Don't you think it's incredibly inappropriate to start calling this a set-up whilst people are still critically ill in hospital?
I don't know. Are you going to tell that to the mother and the BBC?

"My sons were set up"

Amazing, two conclusive proofs in one night. First Sir Cliff informs us that:

I can't think of any occasion where a politician has been caught out on a lie or a made a decision that resulted in the deaths of the people they represent.

And now the above piece of in-depth research. How deep does this go i find myself wondering?

As deep as all reported news, deeeeep yo!
For example, "The millennium bug", "SARRS virus", "Bird Flu", "Swine Flu", "Climate Change", "GM Foods"..............all of these have been reported accurately and unbiasedly without sensationalist headlines, etc.

I don't know. Are you going to tell that to the mother and the BBC?
You don't think it's inappropriate to be gleefully calling this a false flag operation whilst people are being treated for losing limbs and other critical injuries? You don't think that is insensitive and cruel to be making light of their tragedy?

Stooping to new lows Jazzz.

And the BBC isn't reporting this as a false flag operation either. The mother is having a perfectly normal reaction to being told her sons are probably behind a bombing - 'not my boys, it's a set-up,'

The trouble is that from their weird perspective being challenged is evidence either of the unthinking mentality of the sheeple which they have risen above, or that their truther activities are so righteous since they evoke the efforts of people to shut them up! You lose whatever you do. I prefer to save time and just not bother. No amount of argumentation is sufficient to change their minds. To even consider that possible is to presume that they're open to rational argumentation and the giving and challenging of reasons, whereas to look at any of their writing is to see that the opposite is the case. I still think there's a great sitcom to be written about the truther/conspiracy community though. Just looking at Icke’s forum you know the script would write itself.

Absolutely agreed, which is why Jazzz's conspiraloon shit should be instantly binned, imo.

You don't think it's inappropriate to be gleefully calling this a false flag operation whilst people are being treated for losing limbs and other critical injuries? You don't think that is insensitive and cruel to be making light of their tragedy?

And the BBC isn't reporting this as a false flag operation either. The mother is having a perfectly normal reaction to being told her sons are probably behind a bombing - 'not my boys, it's a set-up,'
Not sure he is stooping to NEW lows: just revisiting old ones. This bit of stooping was predictable, but even this jaded old cynic has been brought up short by some of the depths our noble captain of the :facepalm: has plumbed in the past.

We do have a standing rule about conspiracy threads which arguably should be better enforced. It's slipped a bit in the past few years as it's just not been so necessary.

We do have a standing rule about conspiracy threads which arguably should be better enforced. It's slipped a bit in the past few years as it's just not been so necessary.
To be fair, I think in general it isn't so necessary, it's not like urban is a haven for CT fans. But equally Jazzz is posting these threads with more frequency now, and with misleading information to draw people to the thread under false pretences.

The mother is not only saying that her sons were set up, but is clearly alluding to FBI involvement and that is false-flag. The BBC are reporting her assertions. You are feigning righteous indignation at I don't know what. There is no question that there has been a real attack. There is no 'making light of tragedy', quite the reverse, I have no idea where you get that from. Certainly from nothing I've posted. :rolleyes:

To be fair, I think in general it isn't so necessary, it's not like urban is a haven for CT fans. But equally Jazzz is posting these threads with more frequency now, and with misleading information to draw people to the thread under false pretences.
It hasn't been necessary for a while now as there seems to now be less danger of floods of loons coming over to spam the place on the subject. The general ban was put in place as a response to that happening, and did I think work quite well. This became known as a loon-unfriendly place.

Eternal vigilance is necessary though. I am trying to stay aware.

The mother is not only saying that her sons were set up, but is clearly alluding to FBI involvement and that is false-flag. The BBC are reporting her assertions. You are feigning righteous indignation at I don't know what. There is no question that there has been a real attack. There is no 'making light of tragedy', quite the reverse, I have no idea where you get that from. Certainly from nothing I've posted. :rolleyes:

You don't think that she might be in some level of denial about the fact that two people she loved and gave birth to might be capable of committing a horrific crime that indiscriminately killed innocent people?

So what has convinced you that this is a false flag attack? You'll need to be quite specific if you want to avoid accusations that you are exploiting this tragedy for your own ends, and would have claimed it as an inside job no matter what the circumstances.

You don't think that she might be in some level of denial about the fact that two people she loved and gave birth to might be capable of committing a horrific crime that indiscriminately killed innocent people?

So what has convinced you that this is a false flag attack? You'll need to be quite specific if you want to avoid accusations that you are exploiting this tragedy for your own ends, and would have claimed it as an inside job no matter what the circumstances.
Jazzz is displaying his usual substitute for reasoning here: since someone has claimed something that supports what he believes (viz, her sons are innocent and have been set up by the FBI), it must therefore follow that what he believes (ie, it's a false-flag attack set up by US government agencies) must be true.

It's what happens when you fly in the face of the scientific method and seek out only evidence which supports your hypothesis - you end up invoking the most ludicrous nonsense in support of your belief system, while remaining completely aware of what a plank you are making yourself look like.

Oh for heaven's sake, quit with the rolleyes please. It make you seem like a petulant teenager.

Where do I get your gleefulness from? Your past form in these situations. Sandy Hook springs to mind.

Your proof of false-flag operation is for someone to claim it's a false flag operation, and you go 'see, I told you it was'. That's hardly proof, Jazzz.

But didn't you see the Joooooos dancing on the roof?
ht_boston_man_roof_dm_130416_wblog.jpg

I bet, if you strain your ears, you can hear "Hava Nagila" playing! :eek:

"My sons were set up"

Have you given any thought to the fact that if this was a "false flag" mission by the US government, they might have made it somewhat more forceful, and concealed any Federal involvement from, say the mother? You know, possibly by wasting the mother so that could be blamed on the sons too?

Back
Top Bottom