Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK courtroom to hear evidence against the official narrative of 9/11

Have you given any thought to the fact that if this was a "false flag" mission by the US government, they might have made it somewhat more forceful, and concealed any Federal involvement from, say the mother? You know, possibly by wasting the mother so that could be blamed on the sons too?

Double bluff, mate. By involving the FBI it gives credibility to it being false flag because you'd never expect them to admit it.

Did they actually have any 'discussions' with him? If so and they were anything like the discussions (aka waterboarding etc) they have with other terrorist suspects then I wouldn't be surprised he didn't like the American government.

Growing up in London during the 80s and early 90s I was aware of IRA bombs constantly. One even exploded very close to me. However, the majority of these incidents never made the national news and very few convictions were seen. Since 2001 terrorist perpetrators can be identified within a matter of hours.

Growing up in London during the 80s and early 90s I was aware of IRA bombs constantly. One even exploded very close to me. However, the majority of these incidents never made the national news and very few convictions were seen. Since 2001 terrorist perpetrators can be identified within a matter of hours.

:facepalm: Gibberish.

Identify one mainland bombing that did not make the news.

To be fair, Harry, anyone growing up in the UK during the 80s was aware of IRA bombs constantly. They might not have been going off around me but I saw what was happening on the news.

There were 4 IRA bombs in London in the 1980s, and 15 in the 1980s.

20 bombs in 20 years is not constant.

I said "national news", cretin.

Fucking hell. If you wanted to see the difference between how the Troubles were reported on "the mainland" compared to Northern Ireland, I guarantee I can find a national news report for every one of those 20 bombs but I suspect much of violence that occured in NI barely registered in the UK national press.

To be fair, Harry, anyone growing up in the UK during the 80s was aware of IRA bombs constantly. They might not have been going off around me but I saw what was happening on the news.

The bomb that went off close to me, I don't remember seeing it on the national TV news. It made a short article in the Independent, is all I remember. About 20 people were hurt.

Er...

It is reported that the mother of the Tsarnaev boys vocally complained that 9/11 had been a western or Israeli conspiracy to make the world hate Muslims to at least one visitor to her US home.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/21/boston-marathon-attacks-clues-patterns

From the CNN article linked to:

Alyssa Lindley Kilzer said she often visited the apartment at 410 Norfolk St. in Cambridge, where the Tsarnaevs lived...

But she became increasingly uncomfortable going to the apartment because of Zubeidat's growing religious fervor.

"She started quoting conspiracy theories, telling me that she thought 9-11 was purposefully created by the American government to make America hate Muslims," she wrote.

Zubeidat told her: "It's real. My son knows all about it. You can read it on the Internet."

Here's a list for you to go through and check to see if I'm making it all up or actually expressing a valid point.
http://hansard.millbanksystems.com/written_answers/1996/mar/04/terrorist-incidents
You see that bit at the top?
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department on what dates terrorist incidents ascribed to the IRA have taken place on the British mainland for each year since 1980. [18744]
§

The information available relates to acts of terrorism connected with the affairs of Northern Ireland as defined in section 14 of the Prevention of Terrorism (Temporary Provisions) Act 1989. Until 1989 only those incidents which caused death or injury were recorded.
If there was a bomb that did not cause death or injury it would not have been recorded as an act of terrorism before 1989. It is highly likely therefore that if it was not officially recorded as such it would not have been reported.

I think there were probably more than 150, due to the way recording the incidence of these acts of terrorism changed. The Hansard report makes it look like the IRA suddenly became very active in the 1990s, when those of us that lived through the 80s and 90s know that not to be true. I would say activity declined compared to the 80s.

Back
Top Bottom