Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Two arrested for murder after hunt supporter's death

Or maybe, just maybe, the fact that she had the common sense to realise that the engine was about to start and moved away accordingly will help imply that this stubborn twazzock should logically have done the same too.

The plum got what he deserved unfortunately. Any fule knows not to stand near a propeller or rotor.

Or maybe, just maybe, the fact that she had the common sense to realise that the engine was about to start and moved away accordingly will help imply that this stubborn twazzock should logically have done the same too.

Simply starting the engine with someone standing in close proximity is negligent let alone driving at that person. Sure he was a twat to stand where he did but the pilot was a bigger twat for firing the machine up.

As L.E. said if someone stands in front of my car to stop me moving, I then start the engine and run him down, I'm in deep shit!

That's what's happened here by the looks of it. He's going to prison. If he was frightened he should have run away.

If he does go to jail he could fashion another rotary device out of torn up bedding, prison issue razors and elastic bands. Then use this device to off a few screws. Hung for a sheep.

It would add his righteous score to at least 2.

The plum got what he deserved unfortunately. Any fule knows not to stand near a propeller or rotor.
No this is no good. On many demonstrations people might put themselves in potential harm's way to prevent something taking place, whether it is motorway building machines, lorries with animals for slaughter, or famously that Chinese chap in front of the tank convoy.

The fact that what they do may certainly be considered dangerous does not mean it is simply their fault if they die.

fair point.

but as has been said above, we don't know what was going on.

if he was just trying to block them then they were idiots for turning on the engine, and they deserve what they get.
if he was threatening them (hunt supporters and sabs aren't the best friends) then perhaps they were shitting it, and panicked trying to escape?

Either way, I'm sure the fact that it's all on video will hopefully let the jury see what was going on.
Either way it's a pretty tragic end and several lives have been ruined (on both sides of the fracas)

No this is no good. On many demonstrations people might put themselves in potential harm's way to prevent something taking place, whether it is motorway building machines, lorries with animals for slaughter, or famously that Chinese chap in front of the tank convoy.

The fact that what they do may certainly be considered dangerous does not mean it is simply their fault if they die.

I quite agree, if people are willing to be pureed for their beliefs, let them.

Having had the misfortune to be driving from Havant to Scotland every Friday for six weeks, via Newbury, gave me a strong desire to suspend the bypass protesters from the nearest tree. :mad:

( The Tienanmen Square incident is somewhat different from some unwashed Luddite standing in front of a bulldozer in a vain attempt to stop the construction of a much needed bypass. )

( The Tienanmen Square incident is somewhat different from some unwashed Luddite standing in front of a bulldozer in a vain attempt to stop the construction of a much needed bypass. )

If you were Chinese you'd be complaining that the tanks were sent in too late and that they didn't squash enough students on their way in.

I quite agree, if people are willing to be pureed for their beliefs, let them.

Having had the misfortune to be driving from Havant to Scotland every Friday for six weeks, via Newbury, gave me a strong desire to suspend the bypass protesters from the nearest tree. :mad:

The Newbury bypass protest wasn't necessarily (well, depending on who you asked) against the bypass per se, but against the specific route chosen to build it.

Then I would suggest that your own experience is limited or you live in an "upper class" area.

I shoot pretty much every weekend and have friends that hunt. There are 3 hunts near shoots that we go to and the majority of hunters are just normal people. Not particularly working class, though many are and most of the foot followers seem to be, but very definitely not toffs. They're mainly farm workers and locals.

Of course "toffs" do hunt but to give the impression that everyone who does so is posh is wholly misleading and just playing to an agenda.

has your social life changed radically in the last six months ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid View Post 15-03-09
How many fox hunters have you met? Bunch of cunts ime.

Not many but those I have have seemed generally ok. On the other hand, most of the animal rights campaigners I've met have been obsessive, mysanthropic fuckwits.

lols...

yeah, and it's one less wax jacket wearing, bloodsport loving gaurun -fucking-teed tory voting waste of skin.

I've got a wax jacket and a shotgun. I don't vote tory though. Shooting is pretty much available to all who wish to persue it (those on the breadline excepted). You could get a second hand gun for £200 ish and away you go.

I've got a wax jacket and a shotgun. I don't vote tory though. Shooting is pretty much available to all who wish to persue it (those on the breadline excepted). You could get a second hand gun for £200 ish and away you go.
And a license - don't forget the licence ;)

Back
Top Bottom