Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Two arrested for murder after hunt supporter's death

teeps is a fucking wind-up merchant :D

GS(v)

yes, I'm going for the annual state-the-bleeding-obvious award

This case is in court now, I only noticed because its local news for me. Here is the most recent story:

A GYROCOPTER pilot has told a jury how he feared for his safety during a confrontation with a hunt supporter at an airfield near Stratford.

Bryan Griffiths, 55, told Birmingham Crown Court he thought he would be attacked if he had not got away. He said he was ‘very frightened’’.

Warwickshire Hunt member Trevor Morse, 48, died on March 9 last year at Long Marston airfield when he was hit by gyrocopter’s propeller blades as Griffiths was trying to take off.

Griffiths, of Wiltshire Close, Bedworth, denies manslaughter by gross negligence.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/ne...rter-at-long-marston-airfield-92746-26011263/

Previous stories have covered video evidence shown in court, 999 calls and some gruesome details and witness statements. There is a fair amount of detail about the general battle between the hunt supporters and the anti's, with some evidence that the hunt supporters had been researching the pilot and a suggestion that their intentions may have been unlawful.

I didn't know...I only deal with stuff I know about....

Sorry Mrs M, it wasn't particularly a pop at you. As I said, I wasn't bothered, it was expressing my annoyance with the pair of them, without boring the arse off everyone else. They have somewhat dubious ' honour ' of being the only two people on my ignore list. :D

I'd love to support the saboteur side but from what I've read this looks like manslaughter.

Back
Top Bottom