Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Two arrested for murder after hunt supporter's death

Ahh, you're here! :D

Wassup? Watching it on telly with the curtains drawn
wank.gif
;) ?

You're just so .... so ..... hard!

it may seem outlandishly hard to you wee man, but I think most normal folk know instinctively how they'd react in real life to a mouthy little stranger who publically labelled them "a grubby sex case " for no reason.

If this is true, then when the pilot's trial comes up, there shouldn't be too much doubt about what actually transpired.

Well quite. According to your earlier link he was remanded and due to appear on 27th May.

Just seems strange we've heard neither of his release or imprisonment.

... I think most normal folk know instinctively how they'd react in real life to a mouthy little stranger who publically labelled them "a grubby sex case " for no reason.

I called you a 'grubby little sex case' and it wasn't for no reason. The reason being I don't like you. I don't like anyone who sends me abusive PM's because they lose an argument on the boards.

Shouldn't you be away calling someone a "keyboard warrior" or some shit. You've done that with a few posters haven't you? Projecting per chance?

And learn to spell 'publicly', you thick cunt.

Well quite. According to your earlier link he was remanded and due to appear on 27th May.

I called you a 'grubby little sex case' and it wasn't for no reason. The reason being I don't like you. I don't like anyone who sends me abusive PM's because they lose an argument on the boards.

Shouldn't you be away calling someone a "keyboard warrior" or some shit. You've done that with a few posters haven't you? Projecting per chance?

And learn to spell 'publicly', you thick cunt.

a - one Pm pointing out that your a 'big time charlie' was hardly abusive, and definitely was not due to 'losing an argument' on the boards, but about you being a needlessly mouthy little wanker
b - none of which hardly warrants 'sex case ' being bandied about does it big man ?

a - one Pm pointing out that your a 'big time charlie' was hardly abusive, and definitely was not due to 'losing an argument' on the boards, but about you being a needlessly mouthy little wanker
b - none of which hardly warrants 'sex case ' being bandied about does it big man ?

a) 'Big time Charlie' was it Fuckslug? Can't remember you've chucked so many similar accusations around at various posters. It's your M.O. isn't it? As soon as you start to get your silly arse handed to you it's out with 'keyboard warrior' and 'big time Charlie' shit.

:D You ignorant, knuckle dragging muppet.

b) Almost certainly ..... in your case!

Right, then, both of you.

Cocks on the scanner, post the pics here so we can compare the two.

It's the only way we'll ever get any peace :rolleyes:

The trial hasn't happened yet, so he must still be remanded. The next hearing could just have been a formality where he was remanded for another couple of months or something.

There's also the rules about impending court cases where they keep the case out of the papers to make it easier for the man to get a fair trial - because jurors don't know how to use Google of course.

Giles..

a) 'Big time Charlie' was it Fuckslug? Can't remember you've chucked so many similar accusations around at various posters. It's your M.O. isn't it? As soon as you start to get your silly arse handed to you it's out with 'keyboard warrior' and 'big time Charlie' shit.

:D You ignorant, knuckle dragging muppet.

b) Almost certainly ..... in your case!

, so "abusive pms " turns out to indeed be "big time charlie" ....which warrants "sex case " accusation ?

fuck off and leave me alone now eh you nasty little creep, lets be grown up about it and just stay out of each others way ?

( if you've got an alternative route you want to go down, name it, PM me whatever , but it's not going to involve you / me and any more of this garbage )

( if you've got an alternative route you want to go down, name it, PM me whatever ...)

Ooh look .... it's the old veiled "wanna-meet-for-a-punch-up-whilst-pretending-to-sound-reasonable" line!!!

He thinks he's some kind of cyber-Arnie!

Dim, transparent wanker.

:D

made you laugh though :mad:

Ah he's a cock Pickman's, you should've seen the PM's he sent me.

Something along the lines of "you think you're hard on here behind a keyboard ..... blah blah blah ...", and it was several not just the one like he says. I think he also offered a "meet up" of some kind, though I couldn't swear to that (he's certainly done that on the boards) .

All because I made him look a bit stupid on here!

crying_kid1.jpg

It was like a kid who's had a smack, stamping his feet and throwing stones.

Funny as fuck though :D.

Cantsin said:
lets be grown up about it and just stay out of each others way ?

Not on your fucking life. If you pop up in any thread I'm on, I'll treat you like the cunt you are.

Ooh look .... it's the old veiled "wanna-meet-for-a-punch-up-whilst-pretending-to-sound-reasonable" line!!!

He thinks he's some kind of cyber-Arnie!

Dim, transparent wanker.

:D

nothing veiled about it , your a lying , delusional , cowardly little shit who's taken to calling me a Sex Case on a public forum - at this precise moment I'd pay money to be discussing this with you face to face,but it ain't gonna happen, so I've posted up the content of our private PMs for all to see and asked you to just get fuck out of my face - not much more I can do to shut you up , so thats it .

And you're are a fat, stupid, ginger cunt, but theres no need to get personal is there dear?
Hi. See you in 24 hours, then.

Oh, hang on. Someone reported a post that's fucking months old. No band as there may have already been one for all I know.

Back
Top Bottom