Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Two arrested for murder after hunt supporter's death

How many fox hunters have you met? Bunch of cunts ime.

Agreed.

Those I have met don't even bother to try to justify their activities they just think they should be able to do what the hell they like because they want to.

I suspect most of them would be happy to see the return of badger baiting as a country sport.

I believe people should be able to do what they like as long as they are causing no harm but nobody has the right to be cruel to animals just for the fun of it.

Yes, it's one or the other. Idiot.
Well actually I'm involved in all sorts of stuff. I'm on the board of trustees for a children's charity, a director of an organisation for people with disabilities, and run a local community garden, work five days a week, run an after-school activity once a week, have a disabled husband for whom I cook, wash clothes, read all his correspondence and I don't actually have enough hours in the day. Sorry if I'm not involved in the causes you feel I should be. Bully.

Well actually I'm involved in all sorts of stuff. I'm on the board of trustees for a children's charity, a director of an organisation for people with disabilities, and run a local community garden, work five days a week, run an after-school activity once a week, have a disabled husband for whom I cook, wash clothes, read all his correspondence and I don't actually have enough hours in the day. Sorry if I'm not involved in the causes you feel I should be. Bully.

Well done, your peoples princess MBE is in the post no doubt.

Maybe i'll go onto a thread about your stuff and say that i actually don't care that much about disabilities as i care so much more about [insert issue] and offer nothing else. Because that's what you've just done.

...and what the fuck has all that got to do with my post anyway?

Well I'm not in it for gongs, I do it because most people couldn't care less. If I got offered a gong I'd refuse it. I'd rather take home more money in my day job, but that's not going to happen.

Maybe i'll go onto a thread about your stuff and say that i actually don't care that much about disabilities as i care so much more about [insert issue] and offer nothing else. Because that's what you've just done.

It's a debate, people are airing their opinions. If you really feel that way about those issues, crack on and say so.

Why are you giving her attitude?

...and what the fuck has all that got to do with my post anyway?
Because you seemed to imply that I only care about one thing. All I said was in the scheme of things I'd rather get involved in summat else which I think causes more suffering than fox hunting.

It's a debate, people are airing their opinions. If you really feel that way about those issues, crack on and say so.

Why are you giving her attitude?

Wrong, she did the opposite. No opinion. Insulted those that gave opinions.

'giving her attitude'? What is this - grease? I told her her formulation was that of an idiot. That it's perfectly possible to do blah blah ansd also blah blah that inserting this opinion in here on this thread is a bit bizzare.

Because you seemed to imply that I only care about one thing. All I said was in the scheme of things I'd rather get involved in summat else which I think causes more suffering than fox hunting.

So, when i go onto a disabilities thread and make that same point in the same heavy handed insultingly crass way you'll be applauding me right?

...but in the scheme of things I don't really care much about hunting to be honest. I care much more about things like severely disabled people getting poorer treatment in the NHS than non-disabled people. It happens all the time.

I don't think this is insulting those who care about the fox hunting issue. It's just Mrs M personally saying that it's not her priority. And it's good that different people have different priotities. It means that there are both people who are out there fighting for animal rights surrounding hunting, and people who are fighting for disability rights.

Don't be a fucking dick. She expanded her earlier point made to Dot about good and bad being present in both the aristocracy and the working class by saying that she was ambivalent to fox hunting (a view expressed by several of us) and outlining what does concern her.

She didn't suggest for a minute that it was "one or the other", you made that up.

Stop being a cunt.

Um, the lesson is pretty smugly clear and it says screw you guys my shit is far more important, this is nothing forget about the nothing.

I don't think this is insulting those who care about the fox hunting issue. It's just Mrs M personally saying that it's not her priority. And it's good that different people have different priotities. It means that there are both people who are out there fighting for animal rights surrounding hunting, and people who are fighting for disability rights.

The lesson is clear, this stuff is all crap - it's not a real issue. That was made clear by her casaul dismisall of the whole issue above that.

Maybe she just put it really badly or some thing like that eh?

You're still implying that equivalency is involved. perhaps, just perhaps, the relationship might be asymmetric, more akin to parasitism perhaps?
No, I am not.

I did not declaim that the hunters and the sabs "feed off each other".

On the contrary, I immediately objected to that facile dismissal of sabs.

The lesson is clear, this stuff is all crap - it's not a real issue. That was made clear by her casaul dismisall of the whole issue above that.

Maybe she just put it really badly or some thing like that eh?

I don't think that's clear at all.

Maybe you're just being fucking cranky, eh?

The gyrocopter pilot has been in court and is remanded in custody:

BBC news report

Looks like they are going ahead with the murder charge.

If there is clear video footage of the event it must provide pretty clear evidence of what actually transpired.

Giles..

Any more news on this?

I would PM Cantsin to see what his murky crystal ball has to say but the grubby little sex-case is probably peeking up skirts at Wimbledon.

Surely he can't have been released or we'd have heard about it.

Any more news on this?

I would PM Cantsin to see what his murky crystal ball has to say but the grubby little sex-case is probably peeking up skirts at Wimbledon.

Surely he can't have been released or we'd have heard about it.

just can't think of a rational response to this - there isnt one, if it was face to face I wouldnt need to think for one millisecond, but on here it's tough....which is why little keyboard hero's like you love it on't net I spose. c'est la vie n'all that .

just can't think of a rational response to this - there isnt one, ..... c'est la vie n'all that .

Ahh, you're here! :D

Wassup? Watching it on telly with the curtains drawn
wank.gif
;) ?

if it was face to face I wouldnt need to think for one millisecond, but on here it's tough

You're just so .... so ..... hard!

Oh dear, how sad, never mind :D

What the hell was he doing on the airfield in the first place if not trying to cause trouble?

Reading between the lines of the reports I suspect the guy was hit by the propeller rather than the rotor.

Prop is at the back. It would have had to have reversed into him.

It was reported some months ago that someone at the airfield had the whole incident recorded on video.

If this is true, then when the pilot's trial comes up, there shouldn't be too much doubt about what actually transpired.

Giles..

Back
Top Bottom