Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Recommendation Twitter Alternatives

apparently he can't do this without geting booted off apple store and whatever googles app place is called.
It seems that this isn't quite right. App Store policy pertains to the platform being able to ban users.

The enshittification continues. Yet people still use it, encouraging him and others like him. 🤷

It seems that this isn't quite right. App Store policy pertains to the platform being able to ban users.

The enshittification continues. Yet people still use it, encouraging him and others like him. 🤷
You need a moderation team to adhere to that though, which Musk all but got rid of so the rules still apply. Also, this change looks like it violates the UK Online Safety Bill...

I got a blue sky invite (from elsewhere) yesterday. will venture on some time this week.

the bit of mastodon i moved to is getting quieter. every time that twat musk does something stupid, there's a brief influx of new people, but it doesn't ever seem to gather enough momentum to be worthwhile.

Just signed up to BlueSky. It reminds me of when I joined Twitter in 2010. Not a lot to see yet, and literally nothing comes up on any of the hashtags I follow on Mastodon. I've only found one person I know. I'm sure it will grow, but so far it's a bit like watching tumbleweed.

Back
Top Bottom