Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Transgender is it just me that is totally perplexed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I’m going to continue using this thread to draw attention to the vicious prejudices of TERFery and to examine the role their activism plays in making the world a worse place for a deeply marginalised group. I’ve said over and over again that I’m not interested in having a congenial discussion with bigots about the merits of their bigotry. That hasn’t changed: TERFs are morally no different from obsessive racists or homophobes and I respond to them as such.

Superb. You carry right along doing that, drawing attention to "the vicious prejudices of TERFery". These being ... ? Maybe being the idea that 'trans women are women' is not going to be the end of the conversation after all.
You're a fucking joke Nigel, you can't engage with the most basic questions regarding gender so instead you defer to my boyfriend suggesting he should put me in my place. :thumbs:

There are only so many letters, yet no one has been called a smurf yet.

I'm not sure the sexually mute urban roof farters have much of a stance on the issues that arise in this thread, at least not enough to get them their own acronym of shame.

Nice edit. I saw that you are innocently and in fact 28. Stop asking stupid pre-orgasmic, juvenile questions please.
I`m actually 40... the `i was 28 years old` was an old Start Lee joke :p
Have you ever tried to suck Nigels cock? How long is Nigels cock?

The kind of spoilt that demands people not say x, y, z because you ' just happen to be' yet imagine it's all fine and dandy to call other's nazi/hitler youth. What happens now if Nigel tells you he is of German heritage? Erm yeah...you hate ID politics, until your own seeps out.

Boring, it is yes.

Hi Rutita1 . I put you on ignore a while ago but kept peeking so sod it:

Do you have any views at all about the topic of this thread ?
All I've seen you do is poke at people in a boring personal way.

I am not remotely interested in your opinion of me.
Also I don't give a fuck either way if Nigel is of German heritage.
If he is that would have nothing at all to do with my opinion of his his emptyheaded authoritarian macho 'you are a periah' statements here.

Last edited:
I dont mind admitting that a lot of the time that this thread has gotten nasty, its still been rather informative. A good number of the jibes and critiques from various different perspectives, with various different targets, have left me wishing that there was an 'ouch!' button to go with the like button. And admittedly sometimes I am left with a sense that I have learnt something, without being quite sure what it is I've learnt, or at least hesitant to start drawing conclusions. It's very tempting to draw all manner of conclusions which would only lead to further ouch button action.

Reactions: Sue
You are stupid though, and your just here to support Nigel.

Says the arsehole that turned up earlier this month...

I am neither stupid, nor here to support anyone.

You appear to be trying to insult me and magically carve out some space for yourself. :D

FFS, a pathetic try hard; try harder for my amusement please. Go on...you cannnnnnnnnnnnnn do it....let us see who you really are.

Sorry, just got annoyed at Nigel. I have reported his post for proper reasons now. Maybe I should have done this before but it seems like we're just burdening the admins TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom