Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Transgender is it just me that is totally perplexed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate crimes? You want to talk hate crimes? What do you think rapes are? What do you think domestic abuse is? Sexual harassment? Catcalling? 140-odd born women a year killed by men in the UK, for years? (Counting Dead Women)
It's not recorded as 'hate crime' because it's so fucking endemic. And before you go 'yeah but they weren't all radical feminists', those 1500 hate crimes against transgender people were because of who they are, not their views.

Transwomen are also victims of rape, sexual abuse, murder and domestic violence. These would not be recorded as hate crimes which are crimes against a person in this case specifically because they are trans. So a trans women getting beaten up by a bunch of blokes who've taken exception to her being transgender would be a hate crime, but a trans women being beaten up by her partner would not.

Hilarious that the most credible headline speaker the TERFs can get is Beatrix Campbell. Are the transphobes about to wheel out a new argument blaming the rise in trans activism on satanism?

This is what scraping the bottom of the barrel looks like.

Hilarious that the most credible headline speaker the TERFs can get is Beatrix Campbell. Are the transphobes about to wheel out a new argument blaming the rise in trans activism on satanism?

This is what scraping the bottom of the barrel looks like.

Oh you are having fun arent you .

No. Scraping the bottom of the barrel is your party. I saw a swapie showing a 9/11 propaganda video in the corner of an event at the Mucky Duck in Brizzle once. That is scraping the barrel. You are a fucking prostitute.

*kicks your table over and pisses on your t-shirts

Last edited:
Transwomen are also victims of rape, sexual abuse, murder and domestic violence. These would not be recorded as hate crimes which are crimes against a person in this case specifically because they are trans. So a trans women getting beaten up by a bunch of blokes who've taken exception to her being transgender would be a hate crime, but a trans women being beaten up by her partner would not.
Yes but crimes against women - for being women - aren't classed as hate crimes even where they are obviously motivated by misogyny

You read Nigel's post about how great it is that we are periahs and can't meet in public? Fuck you if you think he's the Left.
Yeh well I don't think he's The Left but I don't think he's a fascist or anything akin to a fascist either. I wish you'd find the ability to form an argument against people without turning up the volume from 2 to 10. What would you do if he was nastier to you, once you've used your ultimate insult?

No, and I think they probably should be, but this applies to both non trans and trans women.
Is that the new word? Non trans. I am a non trans woman?
Reminds me of this which i noticed yesterday. Behold a good adherant to the new regime: This person is totally woke.

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 20.54.08.png
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Is that the new word? Non-trans. I am a non-trans woman?

Can I start using cis again then please?

Seems this post was prescient.

I completely accept that gender is imposed, and that usually trans people simply switch gender

And I'm only really interested in it as a taxonomical term. I recognise it is often used in an ideological way, and often pejoratively, much like white, black, het and other taxonomical descriptors, but I'm not sure that means it shouldn't exist. I've used cis and non-trans interchangeably on this thread, but 'cis' feels better as a word and I suspect that any term would end up being attacked

You’ve already lost. Your views aren’t welcome anywhere the left or the feminist or lgbt movements meet. People with your views are in the process of being driven out of the Labour Party. You can’t meet in public without protests. You are pariahs. The only role you have left is acting as useful idiots for the Tory right. Even your own boyfriend has come to the conclusion that you are a bigot.

I don’t think that being hated and ignored will shut up mean spirited close minded bigots who delight in being cruel to an oppressed group, nor will it change their views. It hasn’t done that to homophobes after all. But what it will do - what it’s already doing - is reduce you to impotent howling on the margins. I realize that you resent being told this, but you are already, at some level, aware that this is happening. You should get used to it. Comforting yourself with the idea that others just can’t answer your very convincing arguments is a good start.

I didn't realise that you are the spokesperson for the left, the feminist movement and the LGBT movement.

You read Nigel's post about how great it is that women who want to discuss this are periahs and how great it is that we're being kicked out of the Labour party and can't meet in public without being attacked ? Fuck you if you think he's a good spokesperson for The Left.

Perhaps you could point to somewhere I said or implied that I think it’s “great” that you bigots “can’t meet in public without being attacked”? I realise that you lie as a matter of course, but it seems a bit stupid to lie about the contents of a post just a few above your own. You do realise that people can read it for themselves?

Oh you are having fun arent you .

No. Scraping the bottom of the barrel is your party. I saw a swapie showing a 9/11 propaganda video in the corner of an event at the Mucky Duck in Brizzle once. That is scraping the barrel. You are a fucking prostitute.

*kicks your table over and pisses on your t-shirts

Have you recently suffered some kind of traumatic head injury?

Perhaps you could point to somewhere I said or implied that I think it’s “great” that you bigots “can’t meet in public without being attacked”? I realise that you lie as a matter of course, but it seems a bit stupid to lie about the contents of a post just a few above your own. You do realise that people can read it for themselves?
Oh Nigel. Yes. You only factually stated that in the current climate we are pariahs, are being thrown out of the Labour party and can't meet in public freely. You did not say explicitly that this is great but you are happy about it aren't you?
Can I ask you a question too?

Last edited:
On violent crimes by the way, I couldn't find anything other than Hate Crime stats from the UK but this survey from the states is shocking. Almost half of trans women have been a victim of sexual abuse or assault. These are at least comparable and in many cases worse than the rates of violence and crime faced by cis women.

Nearly half (46%) of respondents were verbally harassed in the past year because of being transgender.
• Nearly one in ten (9%) respondents were physically attacked in the past year because of being transgender.
• Nearly half (47%) of respondents were sexually assaulted at some point in their lifetime and one in ten (10%) were sexually assaulted in the past year.
Respondents who have done sex work (72%), those who have experienced homelessness (65%), and people with disabilities(61%) were more likely to have been sexually assaulted in their lifetime.
• More than half (54%) experienced some form of intimate partner violence, including acts involving coercive control and physical harm.
• Nearly one-quarter (24%) have experienced severe physical violence by an intimate partner, compared to 18% in the U.S. population.

Reactions: CRI
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom