Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tory bully MP Mark Field shoves a protestor against a pillar then grabs her by her neck

Yeah, but "Jo Cox", milkshakes, etc.

Just had this exact argument with a w/c Tory in work. My easy-to-follow explanation about lawful and unlawful actions wasn't quite enough to sway him.

My MP, Sir Peter Bottomley, was on BBC breakfast news defending him, the twat. :facepalm:
Fuck, I heard that. He had a whole two examples of why it was right to twat a peaceful female protestor, one dating back to 1988 was it? And 'it's unfortunate' she should have used the word 'assault'. Unfortunate? For who?

This is quite the take:

I'd be all for a team of female assassins going after that wanker. Fuck, I'd chip in for a Go Fund Me to pay them.

Social media has been a cesspit regarding this assault. Lots of angry white men calling the woman a stupid bitch, a cunt.and saying she deserved to be beaten up etc. It's revealing how eager some misogynists are to reveal themselves.

I'd be all for a team of female assassins going after that wanker. Fuck, I'd chip in for a Go Fund Me to pay them.

Social media has been a cesspit regarding this assault. Lots of angry white men calling the woman a stupid bitch, a cunt.and saying she deserved to be beaten up etc. It's revealing how eager some misogynists are to reveal themselves.
That's because either they don't think they're being misogynistic, or they believe it's a valid position to take.

What made me want to vomit was when just after a smirking Hammond popped up from under the table or wherever he'd been hiding to continue, he was applauded like a hero who'd just won a war single handedly or something.
He'd had time to think of a comeback by lying about how his government leads the word in its emissions promise. More adoring applause.
The truth is more like that those wanakers were probably relieved that no milkshake had contaminated their Dom Perignon.
Take it to court anyway, let a Judge do a bit of judging.

"Field Put Out to Pasture"
a971050ab98823c8bf418ddb0db6f5c0.jpg

It's amazing isn't it because anyone who has seen the video - i.e. everyone - can see that that is quite an exageration of what actually happened!
he'd have been better advised (and since he's a lawyer he should know this) not to make comments to the media which may contradict a defence he later desires to rely on in court.

I guess as a posh boy he's under the assumption that people like him don't go to court for this kind of thing.

...and he'd be right in thinking that.
if he's represented in a magistrates' court then he doesn't have to appear, from my recollection of the magistrates' court act 1980 (although the law may have changed in the last 25 years and i may be remembering it wrong)

Sadly, If he did get convicted, then he would be unlikely to face barring from the solicitor registry iirc - too many boorish rugger types still practice after convictions for violence- it’s dishonesty they have the arse with*

* waits for solicitor to correct me on this obvs

Back
Top Bottom