Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Chancellor Rachel Reeves: Her Time Is Up!

She sounds like one of those people who are in recovery

Previously she accepted over £7ks worth of clothes which she put against office expenditure. The donations made "a big difference," helping her "look smart for big events and the campaign trail," Reeves said.

I don't know about you. But I buy my nice new shirt for a new job interview. With my own money. I don't ask my mates to cover it.

She sounds like one of those people who are in recovery

Previously she accepted over £7ks worth of clothes which she put against office expenditure. The donations made "a big difference," helping her "look smart for big events and the campaign trail," Reeves said.

"I am not addicted to accepting donations of new clothes. I can stop it any time I want. Yes, I have just accepted a new jacket. But it was a bit cold today."

Can't be arsed finding her own thread. But I heard the Mail is reporting that Rayner's just employed her own personal photographer on £70k a year. I mean.... the fucking optics.

It does make them sound even dodgier: "I'm not accepting donations of clothes"

expensive meals and parties, tickets to top shows ... however

Starmer's excuse for all the Arsenal tickets are that he's an Arsenal fan.

I support United. Where the fuck are my tickets?

It needn't, if caps on the maximum local increase overall is maintained.

And I think it's long overdue. I don't see why I should pay the same on my small 2-bed semi as all the people in my road who've near doubled the size of their homes and significantly increased their value, which is what has happened over the years.

When one of my in-laws turned a small 2-bed bungalow into a 5-bed house with a granny annexe their council tax remained unchanged, despite its value having at least trebled.

That sort of change will include a council tax reevaluation of their property when it's sold, though. It got nothing to do with overhauling council tax bands in general.

I'm not sure re-valuing all properties will make much difference. I'm fairly my flat would stay in band B even if the values were more realistic, because all the other bands would go up too. Maybe someone else knows if it's worth doing - at first glance it doesn't seem worth it on a nationwide basis.

There once was a loyal Starmerite
Her mind was rather blank
Her ideas were not original
She got them from a bank

Starmer's excuse for all the Arsenal tickets are that he's an Arsenal fan.

I support United. Where the fuck are my tickets?
It comes to something when Rishi can show photographs where he was in the stands at Southampton without any fuss.

skynews-rishi-sunak-southampton_6154835.jpg

One of the local charity shops had a sign saying ' we are not accepting donations of clothes' when they were short staffed a few years ago
My wardrobe is full, and I am no longer acceptig donations of clothes. I also do not want a horrible looking pair of glasses like those worn by Starmer.

Back
Top Bottom