Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

rachel reeves: plagiarist

I must explore more. I hope there's a general beer thread, there's only so much to say about Brewdog.

You’d be surprised. This one is about the founders’ hypocrisy and it has meandered on for years and years, causing several bannings and flounces.

Text of that tweet:

"BREAKING: MPs vote by 353 to 103 against an SNP amendment to scrap the two child benefit cap.

Labour MPs had been threatened with losing the whip if they backed the amendment"

Founders' - pertaining to more than one founder. Founder's is what you mean. Your use of apostrophes is on a par with your politics.
Debatable. There are two founders of Brewdog; a huge amount of the critical posts, however, are in regards to the more controversial of the two.

So I think an apostrophe either before or after the "s" could be justified.

social housing to rise 1% above inflation for ten straight years to..er...encourage the private sector tobuild more of it. Cunts.

Wonder what that works out as a percentage of the amount developers spend on not having to build social or affordable housing. Because bogus 'viability assessments' are an entire industry in themselves now.

Back
Top Bottom