Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson is a horrible man

No I'm not racist.. Islam is a belief and a social construct not a race..
I hate all religion...I personally beleive that religion is the root of all evil .. think about how many wars we've had over what god is the best...it's fucking stupid... Idk..I'm just ventjng
Experience tells me that people who feel the need to preface your posts with 'No I'm not racist' are without exception racist weirdos.

Also, fuck off.

Screen Shot 2021-10-02 at 13.55.23.png

Almost certainly a troll "borrowing" someone else's profile pic but congrats if not, Google thinks there's a resemblance to your idol.

Obsessive hatred of muslims = shows he cares about the country.
how do you get to that sort of reasoning? Whilst ignoring his coke habit , wife beating and frequent violence? - like it isnt all connected in a hateful formula that adds up to "total fascist cunt".

Obsessive hatred of muslims = shows he cares about the country.
how do you get to that sort of reasoning? Whilst ignoring his coke habit , wife beating and frequent violence? - like it isnt all connected in a hateful formula that adds up to "total fascist cunt".

There’s more to him than that, there’s the fraud convictions too.

The fact he cares for our country... Let's be honest... Not all Muslims are terrorists...but....every terrorist has been a muslim...am I wrong?
He's not even a proper nazi he's just a coke-addled nonentity who managed to get floored by a pensioner when he was inside. And he's your hero, go and have a big wank over him in about twenty minutes when you're banned from here.

Carlos the Muslim

Carlos-the-Jackal-880676.jpg

Back
Top Bottom