Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Things to look out for in Lidl and Aldi

Lidl has panini makers this week for £19.99, which double as a George Foreman grill, if that's your thing. They come with a little comb thing for eating all the bits that ooze out without burning your fingers efficient cleaning

Alfredo Delizios 4 cheese ...is a great base ......rather partial to anchovies, tuna ,and crayfish tails thrown on top ....fish pizzas never have enough anchovies for my taste .....

Well the Normandy cider is lovely. Has anyone tried the cured meat? I balked when I saw it had walnuts/hazelnuts in.
I put it back when I saw it had hazelnuts because I wanted it for pizza but I've had hazelnut salami before and it's lovely. Unfortunately I'm trying to lose a bit of weight so don't want tasty snack meats in the house.

I put it back because the girl couldn't have it. Looked nice though.
It's nice, and I say that as somebody who doesn't usually like meat with visible bits of fat. Sensible of you to put it back though, IME far it's easier to prevent accidental exposure if you just don't have the risky ingredient in the kitchen at all.

It's nice, and I say that as somebody who doesn't usually like meat with visible bits of fat. Sensible of you to put it back though, IME far it's easier to prevent accidental exposure if you just don't have the risky ingredient in the kitchen at all.
Still not sure why they need lactose or milk protein to cure some meats.

Back
Top Bottom