Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Look at what a pair of rooks and their crow friends did to my* front lawn

Except that that covid fella looks like he’s not so much bothered by the eagle as he is actively taking the piss

what did you do to the crows :hmm:

only seen something like that when the local fox got hungry and eat a young crow

they made that little vixen life hell from them on

You have a ready made regiment of corvids ready at your command and you fail to see they have prepared the ground for you? Literally!

Feed them!!

Make them your friends and they will learn to know, love and protect you.

Go well my new corvid squadrom commander 🤟

Another vote for team corvid here!

Look they've aerated your lawn for you!
Now you can easily tread wildflower seeds into the ground in that area with the hope of having something much nicer and better for pollinators than your square of green next year.

It will also give you the opportunity to get unreasonably angry when all the finches and similar small birds that have to get through winter here scoff all the wildflower seeds that you were hoping would germinate :D

I've been trying to befriend my resident jackdaws. I regularly leave peanuts outside my house and front door. Between the jackdaws, sparrows and pigeons they always get eaten.. Its a long form game for me. DC has been invited into crow world

How are your corvid pals doing today DotCommunist? Hope they've been able to fully aerate the grass as it looks like they've missed a bit in your photo. Get them some nice food and they'll then guard you for life.

Back
Top Bottom