Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Things to look out for in Lidl and Aldi

Oh really. So horrible no one else in your house will like them? :D

The soft marzipan will be going binwards. Blurgh.

Yep. You can almost here the lie now

Oh! no, these are horrible, you wouldn't like these at all - probably make you sick they're so horrible

NO I'LL THROW THEM AWAY! No need for you to do anything, intact IF you want to help you could take the vacuum cleaner around the front room

I got Diddy one of the wooden car road/track toy thing, it comes with a little battery bus that goes round on its own. £14.99 I am quite pleased.

aqua and polly the chocolate marzipan cherry things are improved a lot by eating straight from the freezer.
I suspect that will help but really, it's just trying to make a vile slop less sloppy :(

I am so disappointed, it's a good job I also bought some truffles :oops:

I suspect that will help but really, it's just trying to make a vile slop less sloppy :( <snip>
FWIW I prefer the plum in madeira version to the cherry in rum one, but even that is sweeter and more cloying than I prefer unless frozen.
Useful to give to relatives who are into boozy chocolates but nowhere near a Lidl.

Not happy to report that the Lidl sandwich baguette has gone from 19p to 25p overnight!

Last edited:
Happy to report that Lidl's apricot hearts are down from £1.19 to 99p.
Felt obliged to buy four packets whilst on a cat biscuits run.

sparklefish got some I think..... What are they like ? They sound divine...

Marzipan anything can do one. Bleurgh. Do want some hot nut action so I'm going to head there tomorrow I reckon. We have a done up lidl reopening soon.

Yep :( I want to like it but as with real ale,I don't like bitter tastes :(

I'm waiting for it to change. It fucking better :(
It did change with me. Started uni on cider, milk chocolate and not much coffee. Now a real ale and bitter drinker, when I'm supping, prefer dark chocolate and gallons of coffee.

I've just had to pop out to Aldi again cos of this thread. The super deluxe mince pies are quite tasty. Got a small pack of dark chocolate lebucken which I hope to save til December at least. No sign of the creme brulee twin pack as promised in the Christmas catalogue that plopped through the door. Probably no bad thing! I did get some Burt's turkey crisps.

sparklefish got some I think..... What are they like ? They sound divine...

Marzipan anything can do one. Bleurgh. Do want some hot nut action so I'm going to head there tomorrow I reckon. We have a done up lidl reopening soon.

I got the praline things. They're lovely and I couldn't stop.
Aqua did tell me but I didn't listen. ;)

You warned me and I didn't believe you. Now I feel sick and they're still there. Despite feeling sick I need to eat more. :D

Back
Top Bottom