Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Things to look out for in Lidl and Aldi

We now have a lovely illuminated Christmas star hanging from a beam. The first decoration of the winter, thanks to Lidl. :cool:

These bastard things. I'm going to be the size of a fucking house this xmas :mad:

7400184_01_f.jpg
I can't see this image, what is it please?

Starting to get sick of both, you get a basketful but you have to leave your basket at the beginning of the checkout and try to pack and balance your stuff as it's thrown at you! Like their stuff but a bit courtesy and space at the checkout is more important, and the price difference isn't that great these days.

I think they were the FAVORINA Crème Brûlée Pralines

Guess where I'm going tomorrow then - granted after breakfast at a suitable local hostelry - but I'm fairly sure that these'll feature high on the things I might buy at Lidl/Aldi on Saturday morning

Guess where I'm going tomorrow then - granted after breakfast at a suitable local hostelry - but I'm fairly sure that these'll feature high on the things I might buy at Lidl/Aldi on Saturday morning
I hope you manage to get some, and that you will enjoy them. They do sound wonderful, unfortunately, due to diabetes, I'll have to enjoy them vicariously.

I hope you manage to get some, and that you will enjoy them. They do sound wonderful, unfortunately, due to diabetes, I'll have to enjoy them vicariously.

So I've been told there are phone lines where you can pay upwards of 80p / minute where "someone" describes "something" to "someone" . . . . . ;) asl?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I hope no one went to Lidl for the wooden toys on Thursday. I got it wrong and they'll be in on Monday, I was informed by a staff member with the customer service skills of Hitler.

I hope no one went to Lidl for the wooden toys on Thursday. I got it wrong and they'll be in on Monday, I was informed by a staff member with the customer service skills of Hitler.

I didn't Polly. I did however, look out for the Hazelnut clusters - was it you that mentioned them? I had never heard of of them.

Anyway - whoever it was - they lasted about 15 minutes before I'd snaffled the lot. So thanks for that. :mad:

The mini-Stollen made it all the way until about 10 minutes ago and gaijinboy assisted.

I basically cannot go back to lidl until mid-January.

I didn't Polly. I did however, look out for the Hazelnut clusters - was it you that mentioned them? I had never heard of of them.

Anyway - whoever it was - they lasted about 15 minutes before I'd snaffled the lot. So thanks for that. :mad:

Sorry! Tbf they hardly put any in a packet :hmm:

I've just read all the posts on this last page - Christmas lidl should be banned on public health grounds. It's a menace.
Don't be so ridiculous. This is ace fun :D

So I'm off first thing Monday as we have such a full day and I don't want to miss the wooden toys. I'm actually writing a list of things which could be the answer to every diabetics nightmare :D ((((((((sugar))))))))

Then I'm going to try and not scoff the lot. I actually reached saturation point of the creme brûlée chocolates. This pregnancy seems to be self limiting on sweet stuff :confused: but the stash of meat and cheese is going to take a hammering.

Me and my work colleagues have polished off almost a whole box of dark chocolate coated gingerbread. :oops: In our defence, we are working a night shift and sugar is pretty much compulsory.

Back
Top Bottom