Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Things to look out for in Lidl and Aldi

:eek: Those lying little skunks in customer service told me they are no longer available!! :mad: I knew they had them in Brixton because a lovely urbanite sent me some :oops::D but you're not there are you?? I don't mind being denied gingerbread hearts, but I will not tolerate being LIED TO :mad:

Bastards!! These are them right? I am on the south coast lovey, but more than happy to buy and send to where ever you are. They are also doing them in milk choco this year as well.
bics.jpg

Bastards!! These are them right? I am on the south coast lovey, but more than happy to buy and send to where ever you are. They are also doing them in milk choco this year as well.

The very same! :mad: The fuckers. Thanks so much for the really kind offer but I've still got quite a stash :D It's a point of principle :mad:

Apparently Lidl have grinder/sander machines in. Not sure how much but if anyone sees them can you check out the price? I want to convert one to a cheap polisher.
The ones with the solid grinding wheel at one side and a belt sander at the other side? If that's the one I got one earlier in the year for £15 but IIRC it was an end of range sale, they had them in our local this week but not sure of the current price.

The very same! :mad: The fuckers. Thanks so much for the really kind offer but I've still got quite a stash :D It's a point of principle :mad:
Print that photo off and take it into Lidl, I'll look up here(Scotland) too and see if they have them, though they could try saying we have different suppliers up here but shells is definetly south so let them know you're not happy!

Print that photo off and take it into Lidl, I'll look up here(Scotland) too and see if they have them, though they could try saying we have different suppliers up here but shells is definetly south so let them know you're not happy!

They've just sent me the stock reply again about them not being available in any of their stores :D FFS. I thought I'd made itobvious that I was someone with a lot of time on my hands. Thanks for the offer to look :D I think I may have to borrow my husband's fb account to shame them. Or, I could just, you know, get a life :hmm:

That's so nice :D Thank you! I feel like I've poisoned the happy, Lidl-loving thread :oops: I'll use mr p's as we have the same surname and when they ship all those pallets of gingerbread to my house, it would be embarrassing to own up to using a fake name :thumbs:
Also they told me some bollocks about beer so I'm probably filed under 'sap' :(

If ever I ask anything I am giving an honest answer of it is not that kind of shop. If it is on the shelves then it is for sale but we don't go big on customer service. (Said in a friendly way.)

Just bought some fresh chorizo from Lidl for £2.89, they look really good as well so hoping that they are tasty. The wine section in there today was wiped out, it was like the apocalypse of foodies had happened:eek::eek::eek: managed to get a bottle of chianti phew!! I was tempted by the Halloween pasta but I don't eat pasta so rather pointless:(

so that sort tea for tomorrow then chicken (from lidl) and Chorizo stew. :cool:

Do check the parking situation in your local branch. The amount of free parking has just been reduced in Brixton's Lidl from 90 minutes to 60. I just got a penalty charge notice for overstaying by 10 minutes. :mad: I have no intention of paying and it will probably be cancelled on appeal, but an hour is not very long to park, shop, load and unload, return the trolley and leave. I appreciate they need to limit free parking there, but 90 minutes was perfectly doable, 60 minutes is not. My friend just got stung too. :mad:

Do check the parking situation in your local branch. The amount of free parking has just been reduced in Brixton's Lidl from 90 minutes to 60. I just got a penalty charge notice for overstaying by 10 minutes. :mad: I have no intention of paying and it will probably be cancelled on appeal, but an hour is not very long to park, shop, load and unload, return the trolley and leave. I appreciate they need to limit free parking there, but 90 minutes was perfectly doable, 60 minutes is not. My friend just got stung too. :mad:

especially considering the amount of time that you need to queue in those shops some times

Back
Top Bottom