Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Things to look out for in Lidl and Aldi

<snip> However, there is something oddly comforting about leafing through a supermarket offers magazine that I don't get from browsing the web.
VP still wants the leaflet, because he goes through it and highlights anything he wants me to get. Besides, the leaflets come in handy for wrapping around jars or glass bottles, to stop them breaking on the way home.

Italian Week is pretty good. Got some fancy breadsticks, truffle oil spray :confused: (it was only 69p - they have other flavours too), gnocchi... forgotten what else but the stuff seemed better quality than the Asia or Mexico weeks.

In the Christmas stuff I got cocoa dusted chocolate covered almonds. I found myself actually muttering aloud 'just one packet, one packet, quickly move on' :D They are NICE.

Lidl.gif

Yu_Gi_Oh

You are feeling very sleepy .... You will come back to England ... To buy weird sausages called Porknstavellfalkerrnnn.

Was gutted they were out of Grafenwalder Hefe Weissbeer this week. :( I love that stuff. However I'll be needing a whole new wardrobe if I drink much more of it so maybe it's for the best. The Pilsner is shit.

This store is closed from 15th October for refurbishment and is planned to be re-opened in December 2014.
^^ my local lidl :(

Gonna have to be a 2-bus journey til then, which will make resisting ALL THE SUGARS twice as hard :mad:

Was gutted they were out of Grafenwalder Hefe Weissbeer this week. :( I love that stuff. However I'll be needing a whole new wardrobe if I drink much more of it so maybe it's for the best. The Pilsner is shit.
What? Have they got the grafenwalder Weiss in? Or is it just lying around from previous stocking?

In Lidl today the Lubeker marzipan nuggets are really worth trying. Proper Lubeker gear rather than the faux stuff. also doing jars of clams in brine for 99p - Don't quite know what I'm going to do with them, but thought I better try them. Also savoiardi biscuits are in as a special ready for trifles and the like

Back
Top Bottom