Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Trump presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can we expect from Trumps administration by studying clips from "The Apprentice"? Shall we give it a go... here's some of trump saying stuff on his show:

Well he used anti immigrant rhetoric to get elected -ironic as his grandfather was from germany and his mother from scotland .He wont be able to stop immigration of course as this article makes clear.Some history of american attempts to restrict immigration also.

There is nothing Donald Trump can do to stop immigration
He won't be the first person born from immigrants that advocates immigration control.

Amongst the wailing and gnashing of teeth on Facebook I did smile at this one:

16177738_10155581095394237_5979264067401801378_o.jpg

I was listening to a couple of podcasts the other day that said the press corp is going to have to work together to work this out; stuff like if the administration doesn't answer one reporter's question, the next one asks the same question, and again, and again. It was suggested that the press corp wouldn't be able to work like that, but goddammit I hope they do sort something out.

Yes, it's a completely unverifiable anecdote that plays to our preconceptions, but it's what a lot of people are thinking anyway.

Posting for posterity, more than anything, I guess.

It's fucking cobblers. How the hell is impeaching Trump going to help his supporters. Ford (who lost remember) was at least somewhat at arms length from Nixon, Pence will have been with Trump from day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom