Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Traitors ‘24 (starts Wed 3/1/24 9pm).

Mollie looks daft at first glance, but it's a lot more nuanced than many twitter commentators would have you believe.

In the space of just a few seconds, she had to weigh up that Jaz clearly wasn't a traitor but also take a judgement on whether Harry was. There were still 2 options on the table - 3 faithful, or 2 and Harry the traitor. It was probably subconscious, but she took the view that she would feel worse denying a faithful Harry than she would denying herself.

Naive and with full hindsight foolish, but not as cut and dried as it appears to us with full knowledge.

So...anyone applying for next year then? :D
Honestly, there’s a bit of me that’s sorely tempted, and in some ways I could be an interesting player (aware of social dynamics for a start). But there’s no way I ever could given my job. :(

Also in reality I’d probably bomb out in the first few episodes. :D

Also wouldn’t be able to cope with having you lot talk about me/my wardrobe 😏

Last edited:
Harry looked as if he might have crumbled if he'd been called out earlier in the game.

I hope Mollie knows she's one of many who thought Harry was faithful, and unlike many, at least she contemplated he might be. Just the end game brought that decision into sharper focus. And her decision wasn't as bad as that terrible fucking jacket Harry was wearing on Uncloaked

Continuing the rewatch with my daughter, and we’re at the part of Brian’s implosion at the round table. I had forgotten that he actually voted correctly for Paul, even though it was for random reasons!

E2A: and Jaz’s first Paul suspicions were in effect right at the beginning of the dungeon in episode 4. Such a clever lad. :)

IMG_4339.jpeg

Last edited:
That version of Heros was the worst of the lot.
I didn't say any of it was good. Just getting our Traitors fix until we're ready to binge the version with Rodger the best dressed man in Australia.

I threatened to banish one of the kids for leaving a cereal bowl on the side earlier. Chalkboards are ready.

Oh, Mollie! Jaz really was the best faithful I've seen play this, actually pick out real life traitors with only minimal help from other traitors. At least he had the moral victory.

I kind of think now the faithfuls winning last time was so unlikely and we'll never see it again.

Jaz was magnificent on Uncloaked.

“I had to look up who Agatha Christie was. She solved like 60 murders or something” :D

And Claudia’s reason for not making him a traitor, bless.

Mollie was clearly still well fucked off with Harry, which was well deserved even before he wore that jacket.

Sometimes I get a bit suspicious of now quite close to the time limit these missions get. :hmm:
They blatantly fiddled it and must have stopped the clock at various points - eg getting in and out of the harnesses for the abseiling. Claudia will have known ‘reasonable’ timings for the final sections so would know if/when to tell the teams to gtf on with it. They looked like they got extra time for getting out of the boat too. And probably got help with the final tug to get the sail right up.

Jaz was magnificent on Uncloaked.

“I had to look up who Agatha Christie was. She solved like 60 murders or something” :D

And Claudia’s reason for not making him a traitor, bless.
Maybe Jaz could be a co-presenter for series 3. 😍

Harry’s jacket should NOT co-present anything, or indeed see the light of day again.

I’ve now watched the first episode of the Australian Traitors. Two out of the three traitors are making Paul seem like a fluffy kitten. :eek: However, none of them seem to be very clever :D

Back
Top Bottom