Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Traitors ‘24 (starts Wed 3/1/24 9pm).

Against my better judgement I gave in and watched the first episode of the Aussie show last night.

I don't think much of the setting, but one thing that I do like is that the silver bars seem to be genuine, and correctly valued. :thumbs:

God, everyone on the Aussie one is a fucking idiot.
I mean, it’s almost like they’re going out of their way to miss the fucking point by a mile. :rolleyes: What is really annoying is a certain Traitor now thinks he’s Moriarty, as opposed to being surrounded by people with less collective IQ than a banana plus, as mentioned before, having the advantage of being a mediocre white man.

I've just done episode 5 and have successfully (so far) fought the urge to go immediately onto 6. Finally... Well, I presume so, they couldn't all be that stupid again, could they?

I'm 2 episodes into the Aussie series.

'You know he's not really going to die, don't you?' Said by Hannah had me cracking up. :D

The Aussie series is amazing

The strop by the psychic. The man they've edited out because he messed with production every episode. The camp bloke getting everything right and being ignored. The camp bloke getting everything wrong and being ignored.

It's a beaut.

The strop by the psychic. The man they've edited out because he messed with production every episode. The camp bloke getting everything right and being ignored. The camp bloke getting everything wrong and being ignored.

It's a beaut.
thats series 1, I hope. Cos I dont recall any psychics this time!

and the Sam and Blake arguing in traitor tower. That's not happened before. He's so arrogant!

Have you seen episode 6 yet?
They really fucking are. :rolleyes:
aah, replying means I can now see your spoiler.....I was still going to avoid that.

I've just watched the first minute and I am screaming at what fucking morons they (well, one particular person) is.

I was feeling sorry for myself last Sunday and binged the entire second series and am now waiting for people to catch up because there is A LOT to talk about!
I’m on ep 7

Mrs Numbers hasn’t got into it so I’m catching up in work, I mean when I can.

The faithful are so fuckin stupid.

It's a beaut.
Yeah supposedly re Paul: " Dirk Strachan-Thornton claimed that Pauls confessionals were unusable since he talked about the show's production too much in them. Dirk subsequently clarified that Paul's behaviour included bringing his own props to the Round Table, constant references to pop culture such as Austin Powers, and getting contestants to swear on their relatives' lives. " :D

Back
Top Bottom