Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Traitors ‘24 (starts Wed 3/1/24 9pm).

I am forcing myself to pause with two to go. If I watch more and £$% doesn't happen, I might break the telly if I watch now.

Right, all done.

Good, brilliant ending and I am delighted for Sam - how gutted was he? Blake knowing him from the start knew he'd try and spoil. Sarah tho', felt for her in the end - I did like her but only cos she's the absolute spit of my cousin

"I'm going to use my Clinical Psychotherapy skills to convince the Faithfuls that we should be voting out a Traitor".

Genius.

I'm not sure if I'll bother with much more of this one.

I’m 13 minutes into the last episode of Australian series 2. The last task seems much more low budget than the UK version. :D

It’s slightly satisfying seeing the penny finally drop with Liam regarding Sam, but I still dislike him almost as much. Slimey.

Ooooo! Finished!

Traitors dilemma was definitely an interesting twist on things. Yey Camille! And just how happy was I to see Sam’s tantrum at the end! :D😍 Tbf if I were Camille I’d be investigating in a good security system. 😬

I think you can tell a lot about how people lose. The UK’s Paul, for all his villainous moustache twirling, was a really good sport when he got banished. Sam basically threw his toys out the pram and called a clever player he recruited out of order for seeing right through him. He’ll be bitter about that for years I should think. :D

Did someone say the US one is out? :D

Ooooo! Finished!

Traitors dilemma was definitely an interesting twist on things. Yey Camille! And just how happy was I to see Sam’s tantrum at the end! :D😍 Tbf if I were Camille I’d be investigating in a good security system. 😬

I think you can tell a lot about how people lose. The UK’s Paul, for all his villainous moustache twirling, was a really good sport when he got banished. Sam basically threw his toys out the pram and called a clever player he recruited out of order for seeing right through him. He’ll be bitter about that for years I should think. :D
It was the most satisfying ending to a series full of rage at Sam getting away with it. Could only have been improved on if Camille had taken the money, for me. Absolutely killed me that Sam was angry with her when everyone voting to steal was TOTALLY HIS FAULT because he was so untrustworthy :D Ace ending, loved it.

I’ve 20 mins to go in the final but just need to say - how fuckin stupid is Sarah?
I had to stop at the same point, or I’d have smashed something. I don’t think they’ve done their career much good.

What an ending! The right result.

Camille may have been great in her demolition of Sheriff Shit, but if she had really used her head she could have hit him out and, well, not do any worse at worst. She and Blake knew Shit would steal, if she’d just told him that they could have got rid. A head to head between those two would have been interesting.

As for the Shit, what a spoilt arrogant little turd. “Ohh but you should just give up and let me win, it’s not fair”. He must have fucked his career a tad too, why would anyone trust him? Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

How do the Australians ever finish breakfast? Every time someone comes in, everyone stands up, everyone hugs. The sausages will get cold.

Wow just finished Aussie 2. Yes wow. Yes. Both the worst and the best series of the lot.

Now they've introduced that twist at the end, I think future series will see traitors turning on each other a lot more (not that they didn't but.......)

Right, all done.

Good, brilliant ending and I am delighted for Sam - how gutted was he? Blake knowing him from the start knew he'd try and spoil. Sarah tho', felt for her in the end - I did like her but only cos she's the absolute spit of my cousin

OMG! Brilliant final.

I'd have done exactly the same :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom