Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The ongoing stupidity of Home Secretary Priti Patel

I rekon a lot of the people in her constituency who vote for her would probably watch that vid and agree with her regardless of the fact that it's illogical.

Only because you reckon common people are even more stupid than her

67293558_3131436340230684_8043635896072798208_n.jpg

Monster.

I can't stand her but the last bit about the EU is from a speech in 2016? It's been added on to a quote from her contribution to Britannia Unchained in 2012.

She also wanted to starve the irish:facepalm:
Even my limited brain figured out that was a dubious plan and I think selling afghan poppy to the Chinese is a plan:rolleyes:

Planned; international! Have the Jews been manipulating all those decrepit Tories? What is Soros's role? Whose strings are the Masons pulling? Is Johnson a secret member of the Boy Scout International?
Can you do me a favour? Look at the Wikipedia entry for Robert Mercer. And this has nothing to do with Jewish people by the way. Or boy scouts.

She was trying to give foreign aid money to that stony broke humanitarian organisation, the IDF.

She was actually at a field hospital that was treating Syrian refugees rather than a BAE board meeting. Still dumb pretty sure there is an idiots guide to what to say to Israel or Palestinians politicians.
Death penalty discussion is just stupid getting caught is what deters some people. Getting it wrong is the main reason not to do it.

Can you do me a favour? Look at the Wikipedia entry for Robert Mercer. And this has nothing to do with Jewish people by the way. Or boy scouts.

Conspiracy

Look at the Johnson cabinet and then try and convince me that such a selection of calamitous cunts could be assembled by conspiracy. Even in the USA Mercrers and thr the Kochs for all the money they spent have ended up with Trump as Republican President the least ideologically driven politician ever.

As to conspiracy theories, they always end up being about Jews and Masons or the Dalai Lamma There are no cabals of the rich pulling strings, controlling the course of history.

Conspiracy

Look at the Johnson cabinet and then try and convince me that such a selection of calamitous cunts could be assembled by conspiracy. Even in the USA Mercrers and thr the Kochs for all the money they spent have ended up with Trump as Republican President the least ideologically driven politician ever.

As to conspiracy theories, they always end up being about Jews and Masons or the Dalai Lamma There are no cabals of the rich pulling strings, controlling the course of history.
Conspiracy theories are made up in secret by a group of powerful men in a darkened room somewhere to advance their agenda.

She was actually at a field hospital that was treating Syrian refugees rather than a BAE board meeting. Still dumb pretty sure there is an idiots guide to what to say to Israel or Palestinians politicians.
Death penalty discussion is just stupid getting caught is what deters some people. Getting it wrong is the main reason not to do it.

A field hospital run by the IDF in Israeli occupied territory.

Planned; international! Have the Jews been manipulating all those decrepit Tories? What is Soros's role? Whose strings are the Masons pulling? Is Johnson a secret member of the Boy Scout International?

It's not a conspiracy theory if the information supporting it is in the public domain.

It's not even a theory really. Obviously tories and their corporate backers want reduced protections for workers. Hence classic right wing tropes like 'cutting red tape', 'health and safety gone mad' etc.

Only because you reckon common people are even more stupid than her

No because as polly says I know some of her constituents.
Anyway what do you mean by 'common people' ? |Do you often go round calling people that? it's the kind of thing I'd expect to be described as myself and amazingly enough I don't like it,it makes me suspect that you're a knob.

I don't have speakers on this machine, is there a transcript of Patel's argument anywhere?

One of the good things about being in the EU, no death penalty.

It is the sort of thing I used to argue about before I had matured enough to gather the full implications of the issue.

And she's off to a great start

The new home secretary, Priti Patel, is facing allegations of breaching the ministerial code for the second time in her parliamentary career for accepting a lucrative position with a global communications firm before receiving the all-clear from an anti-corruption watchdog.

Patel has been working for Viasat, a California-based company with a UK base in Farnborough, for the past three months as a strategic adviser on a salary of £5,000 a month for five hours’ work – or £1,000 an hour.

The ministerial code states former ministers must seek guidance from the advisory committee on business appointments (Acoba) on taking up any business appointments within two years of leaving the role – and must not take up the position until advice has been received.

Patel did not approach Acoba to seek advice on the Viasat appointment until June 2019 – a month after she had started the role, in which she was advising on unspecified matters relating to India. She did not receive any guidance from the committee until earlier this month, by which time she had already earned £10,000.

Patel has been approached for comment by the Guardian.

She really is Tory scum.

Priti Patel accused of breaching ministerial code for second time

Conspiracy

Did you look at Mercer's involvement in Brexit, Cambridge Analytica, Bannon and Trump?

Anyway what do you mean by 'common people' ? |Do you often go round calling people that? it's the kind of thing I'd expect to be described as myself and amazingly enough I don't like it,it makes me suspect that you're a knob.

It was a comment on your attitude to her constituents. You look down on them, so I used the language of those who scorn those who look down on those they see as inferior to themselves.

You don't know enough of them to lay down a blanket cuss

They sure know how to troll...

upload_2019-7-26_21-27-43.png

Mebbe we need a 'Priti Patel file' type thread for this shit now?

It was a comment on your attitude to her constituents. You look down on them, so I used the language of those who scorn those who look down on those they see as inferior to themselves.
Specifically, it was her constituents who vote for her that the comment was on.

So what is your attitude towards those tory voters? Are they perhaps really thick and unaware of the fact of that they voted for an evil piece of shit? Or perhaps they know exactly what they're doing and are evil shits themselves? What's the third option?

As for your idiotic comments regarding conspiracy, Patel has already been caught conspiring with the Israeli government. You may have missed that. Or perhaps you're aware of it and you're just an evil shit? What's the third option?

Back
Top Bottom