Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Gavin Williamson hatred thread

I'm surprised he hasn't been robustly taken to task AKA knocked out / set up for a fall, out a few times. He comes across as such a weasel, even before these allegations.

Ch4 news giving him a doing atm. :D What an utter cunt.

(Ooops, already posted, but on the telly live.)
I saw that. And clearly he's an extremely nasty piece of work but have none of them seen House of Cards? I mean I thought that's what Chief Whips do -- keep all kinds of nasty titbits about MPs secret and use them as leverage when necessary. Not quite sure why they're all suddenly so 'shocked' by the whole thing. :confused: (Know he's not a whip now but he was for some of this. stuff)

I saw that. And clearly he's an extremely nasty piece of work but have none of them seen House of Cards? I mean I thought that's what Chief Whips do -- keep all kinds of nasty titbits about MPs secret and use them as leverage when necessary. Not quite sure why they're all suddenly so 'shocked' by the whole thing. :confused: (Know he's not a whip now but he was for some of this. stuff)
It's perhaps a question of degree. There's a difference between 'look, I know you slept off your hangover in the disabled loo, so I'd like some cooperation on one of my projects' and 'go and slit your own throat'.

Back
Top Bottom