Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

My spidey sense says the self isolation dates are probably all wrong. Chuck the info at some autists and they'll find all the holes :D

This replay is really showing up gaping holes in his testimony. There's bits about sitting on a riverbank and then driving back from Barnard complete with the wee stop? Did I hear that right?
He totally lost me at that bit. The child was in and out of the car, feeling sick, not feeling sick, having a wee, not relaxing by a river bank. Somewhere in the middle of it all I think his wife wished someone a 'Happy Easter', but it was gibberish.
I honestly thought he was going to throw his hands up and do the decent thing about ten minutes before the end, after the big sigh. But no.

He totally lost me at that bit. The child was in and out of the car, feeling sick, not feeling sick, having a wee, not relaxing by a river bank. Somewhere in the middle of it all I think his wife wished someone a 'Happy Easter', but it was gibberish.
I honestly thought he was going to throw his hands up and do the decent thing about ten minutes before the end, after the big sigh. But no.
Yeah if I could be arsed I'd find the holes in it but I've got paint to watch drying :D

Wanted to keep the location in Durham secret due to the severe security threats on his house in London, apparently.

Well that was the 'feel sorry for me' bit of todays fiasco. That and the evil media having it in for him.

I suppose Johnson will now (well, at the 7pm press conference) announce some detail about the next step of leaving lockdown that will be hoping to grab at least some of the front page headlines tomorrow.

he's basically done a police interview i.e I'll give comment around the information you have already given to me to suit my agenda.

He did take the opportunity to get some additional detail into the public domain before it emerged elsewhere. The child going to hospital stuff was new to me anyway, but maybe I missed it being discussed elsewhere before todays speech.

So, Johnson's press briefing is late now, I bet they are going over Cummings' performance & trying to work out what questions will be coming his way.

Presume he has some kind of nominal line manager (other than johnson). Did you self certify? For how long? Who did you inform etc.

Back
Top Bottom