Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

He did take the opportunity to get some additional detail into the public domain before it emerged elsewhere. The child going to hospital stuff was new to me anyway, but maybe I missed it being discussed elsewhere before todays speech.
Definitely a wise move to drive several hundred miles away from some of the best university/teaching hospitals and arguably the best children's hospital in the country if you have any concerns about your child.

Can’t bring self to actually watch it but sounds like the basic message was I’m not sorry and I (the mp’s brains) have utterly terrible judgement and am a massive liar .
So looks like it went about as well as you’d expect.
Are there signs that anybody has been mollified by it though?
Yes, Boris Johnson's well pleased with how it went

Definitely a wise move to drive several hundred miles away from some of the best university/teaching hospitals and arguably the best children's hospital in the country if you have any concerns about your child.
Ah but he never gave staying in London any thought because everyone hates him

This is lines to take from the "fake news" Bannon playbook (a word which I hate but can't be arsed to change).

The sheer hypocrisy of that is astounding, when you look at the kind of harrassment that women journalists - and it primarily is women - get from those kinds of accounts. They're quite happy to unleash the clanking troll-bot armies when it suits them, and then whine when one of their own is in the spotlight. Scum.

The sheer hypocrisy of that is astounding, when you look at the kind of harrassment that women journalists - and it primarily is women - get from those kinds of accounts. They're quite happy to unleash the clanking troll-bot armies when it suits them, and then whine when one of their own is in the spotlight. Scum.

Coz line all bullies the reason they do it is, not very far down, they are weak and know it.

Bomb squad officer 'Dammit, chief, I can't see a thing!'
- Don't worry, just go and defuse that smaller bomb.
'Okay'

Back
Top Bottom