Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Matt Hancock File

Will Hancock be Health Secretary on 19th July

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Right Honourable Matthew John David Hancock MP continues to defecate all over the British public ...

resize

Matt Hancock responds after wearing Newcastle United shirt he auctioned off for NHS workers

A number of people have gone down in my estimation upon associating themselves with the new Saudi Newcastle United: Eddie Howe, Kieran Trippier, etc.

Matt Hancock is not one of them.

A number of people have gone down in my estimation upon associating themselves with the new Saudi Newcastle United: Eddie Howe, Kieran Trippier, etc.

Matt Hancock is not one of them.
Why, because he couldn't go down any further?

Matt Hancock rejected the Chief Medical Officer’s advice to test for Covid all residents going into English care homes, leaked messages seen by The Telegraph reveal.

Prof Sir Chris Whitty told the then health secretary early in April 2020, about a month into the pandemic, that there should be testing for “all going into care homes”. But Mr Hancock did not follow that guidance, telling his advisers that it “muddies the waters”.

Instead, he introduced guidance that made testing mandatory for those entering care homes from hospital, but not for those coming from the community. Prior to the guidance, care homes had been told that negative tests were not required even for hospital patients. The guidance stating that those coming in from the community should be tested was eventually introduced on Aug 14.

Hancock will be fine...the vermin have put up Helen Whately to defend his 'honour' in the commons.

1677677330880.png

On balance I'm inclined to believe the reporter, simply because she has less to lose here by being outed as a liar.

How did it come to this? :(

Back
Top Bottom