Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Matt Hancock File

Will Hancock be Health Secretary on 19th July

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FqXYus8WcAQ6ZeE

Its just the dickhead insider version of me always going on about how the mood music would be adjusted to improve compliance and justify extra restrictions during periods when the numbers were going to see exponential growth that threatened the NHS, forcing government to act.

The anti-lockdown shitheads likely wont want to put these messages into contexts such as the number of daily deaths and hospitalisations at the time and in the weeks that followed.

I believe December 13th was a key date of some of those messages. The 2nd wave deaths started their climb a full 3 months earlier, and then due to interventions levelled off at the unpleasant rate of over 400 per day. When Hancock etc were having that conversation, we were just a few days away from the deaths starting their next climb, where they rose horribly for a month in a manner that meant they peaked at over 1300 per day for 11 days in a row (and over 1000 a day for 25 consecutive days). Those are UK death certificate figures.

If the public inquiry doesnt pull its punches then its already well known that it should conclude that multiple opportunities to save many lives in the first few waves were squandered due to various mistakes and some very unhealthy politics and ideological crap.

Further context for the 2nd wave shit politics was that months earlier, around 21st September 2020, Whitty and Vallance were forced to hold a press conference on their own because the fucking Tories didnt want to do the right things at the right time to keep the 2nd wave in check. The Telegraph and the likes of Nick Triggle at the BBC invested plenty of time in trying to undermine the modelling during that period, in order to muddy the waters and resist doing the right things at the optimal time.

Burnham was certainly a fucking disgrace during that period too, I wont forget his rhetoric.

So he reckons he gets mostly people coming up to him to say he's alright and to get a selfie, and then a minority who are conspiracy theorist, anti-lockdown people. Literally noone with normal opinions who reasonably find him a self-centred, grasping tory twat, yeah sure...

Sounds like someone deserves a reward...

View attachment 360837

66964979-11676237-image-m-27_1674667773592.jpg

66964981-11676237-image-m-26_1674667765434.jpg

The British Transport Police have stated: 'We received a report of a man being assaulted and harassed at Westminster Underground station at 8.47am yesterday morning.

'A 61-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of common assault and a public order offence and remains in custody. Enquiries into the incident are ongoing.'

The trial of Geza Tarjanyi, who denies causing harassment without violence, has now commenced at Westminster Magistrates' Court:

Matt Hancock tells court he feared anti-vaxxer would push him down escalator

Matt Hancock wanted to 'push his limits' after pandemic by going on Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins

Matt Hancock said that he wanted to “push his limits” after the pandemic by going on the SAS reality show Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins.

The former health secretary is among the Channel 4 show’s biggest line-up of 16 celebrities starring in the fifth season of the programme.

Speaking about his newest reality TV stint, Mr Hancock said: “After coming through the most challenging period as Health Secretary during the pandemic, I wanted to push my limits.”

Yeah, push his limits on how much he can milked out of TV.

And, this is probably the only time I've found in complete agreement with Loughton, -

“He’s an absolute prat,” fumed Tim Loughton, the MP for East Worthing, after the I’m A Celeb announcement. He added: “I’m completely disappointed and disgusted that he’s put himself and a so-called celebrity career ahead of serving his constituents.”

Back
Top Bottom