Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Matt Hancock File

Will Hancock be Health Secretary on 19th July

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Regardlss of Hancocks particular spin and his personality, the stuff he says is basic stuff that most people within the establishment, if placed in a similar position, would have been capable of thinking and writing in their diaries at the time.

I havent paid attention to the Daily Mail extracts except that one of the first ones involved him going on about Whitty telling him and others, back in January 2020, that a reasonable planning scenario involved 820,000 deaths. This is an entirely unsurprising number to have floating around within government at the time, since back then they hadnt got many covid-specific calculations, and were operating using the standard pandemic influenza plans. And those plans had a 820,000 deaths figure in them for years before this coronavirus pandemic arrived.

'...by virtue of recent events'. How recent do they mean? It's hardly just the events of the last few weeks that make him unfit.

Cunt has become the go to insult on Urban, which leaves little headspace when you want to ramp things up. I think we need a wholesale devaluation of our insults. In the case of hancock, I'd then quickly run through from 'he's a thoroughly bad type', up to the mid range 'he's a bit of a shit' and quickly on to the point where I still need to call him a 'cunt'. The difference would be the audible gasps met by this foul mouthed outburst. Trouble is, even in this reset of insults, calling him a cunt still wouldn't be enough. He breaches every profanity scale there is and tends towards the infinite on every measure of vilification. The cunt.

66964979-11676237-image-m-27_1674667773592.jpg

66964981-11676237-image-m-26_1674667765434.jpg

The British Transport Police have stated: 'We received a report of a man being assaulted and harassed at Westminster Underground station at 8.47am yesterday morning.

'A 61-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of common assault and a public order offence and remains in custody. Enquiries into the incident are ongoing.'

Back
Top Bottom