Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

This is lines to take from the "fake news" Bannon playbook (a word which I hate but can't be arsed to change).

So, Johnson's press briefing is late now, I bet they are going over Cummings' performance & trying to work out what questions will be coming his way.

Prime Minister, why did you avoid answering the question yesterday about Dom's visit to Barnard Castle if it was a simple issue of a test drive for eyesight purposes? You could have told us that couldn't you? Or did you not fancy sounding ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RIDICULOUS?

Prime Minister, why did you avoid answering the question yesterday about Dom's visit to Barnard Castle if it was a simple issue of a test drive for eyesight purposes? You could have told us that couldn't you? Or did you not fancy sounding ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RIDICULOUS?
This is the question I hope is asked

Can’t bring self to actually watch it but sounds like the basic message was I’m not sorry and I (the mp’s brains) have utterly terrible judgement and am a massive liar .
So looks like it went about as well as you’d expect.
Are there signs that anybody has been mollified by it though?

12th April (date of Barnard Castle trip) just happens to be his wife's 45th birthday. Nobody has mentioned that yet, but it will feature prominently in tomorrows headlines. Not to mention that his visit to Durham coincided with his mother's 71st birthday.

can i get a serious answer? lol

It seemed to be really throwing off until it stopped

Its ok I've got the sensible answer now. It was suppsed to be this band, but they started to get sick and there was a problem with seagulls attacking their instruments.

Pubs vary in quality though. The one over the bridge on the way to the Young Offenders is good but others you tend to wipe your feet as you go out of the door.
The one I went to was quite pleasant but has an annoying amount of Prosecco themed signs as I recall and quite pricey so possibly the one you mentioned. Nice wee licenced cafe in an art centre and an excellent charity shop. All you need in a small market town apart from Dominic Cummings.

fuckimng seagulls

To finally give my honest answer, I assumed it was a protester that took some time to silence. There was some shouting at some point, I cant remember if that coincided with the end of the noise.

At one stage it had such regular timing and sound that I thought it started to sound like some kind of alarm, but then occasionally it would hit a dodgy note and then then the frenetic nature went up a notch and I discarded that theory.

To finally give my honest answer, I assumed it was a protester that took some time to silence. There was some shouting at some point, I cant remember if that coincided with the end of the noise.

At one stage it had such regular timing and sound that I thought it started to sound like some kind of alarm, but then occasionally it would hit a dodgy note and then then the frenetic nature went up a notch and I discarded that theory.

you'd have thought there was a stand by just in case.

The one I went to was quite pleasant but has an annoying amount of Prosecco themed signs as I recall and quite pricey so possibly the one you mentioned. Nice wee licenced cafe in an art centre and an excellent charity shop. All you need in a small market town apart from Dominic Cummings.
Must have been a different pub unless it was draft Prossecco.

Back
Top Bottom