Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dominic Raab’s time is up

It’s a classic of the I did nothing wrong ‘apology’. I hate them. But by getting it out there so quickly & before anyone’s seen the evidence he gets to control the story, DM running with how the ‘snowflake civil service’ couldn’t hack his tough manly ways.

Resigned!

il_fullxfull.2700678087_4pqt.jpg

A balloon for every occasion.

Summer holiday job. My immediate boss was a Labour councillor on Fort William Borough Council. He was rude and aggressive. I was sixteen at the time.

He also didn't know who I was. My father was the Divisional Road Surveyor, a close colleague of the Borough Surveyor, who was the guy's boss. I mentioned the matter to my father, he spoke to his colleague and the guy was given a final warning. He didn't speak to me from then until I went back to school.

Summer holiday job. My immediate boss was a Labour councillor on Fort William Borough Council. He was rude and aggressive. I was sixteen at the time.

He also didn't know who I was. My father was the Divisional Road Surveyor, a close colleague of the Borough Surveyor, who was the guy's boss. I mentioned the matter to my father, he spoke to his colleague and the guy was given a final warning. He didn't speak to me from then until I went back to school.
made up story.

There were no Labour councillors when you were 16, back in 1352.

Back
Top Bottom