Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

What happens to inheritance tax if you're already on the deeds?
Gets very complicated. As stated if it is not an artificial arrangement you may get away with it. As with most tax matters probably depends on how much is involved. If it is squillions you will be able to pay for advisors to argue the toss and bombard HMRC with a line they will take a cut off. It it is normal amounts it is not worth trying. Will probably be met with a laugh. Looking at the dump in Durham I reckon Cummings would probably have it coming once pops pops his cloggs.

Ah, now you were after some misogyny earlier. Here it is. Paxman used to be lauded for having exactly all of those qualities.

He makes himself sound ridiculous, though. 'confrontational to the point of intimidation'? :D Nobhead.

The joke of it is that these are the same fuckers that accuse others of being "snowflakes" ffs.
Their hypocrisy is truely fucking awesome tbh

Last edited:
A million votes since tuesday.

The 6 million on Revoke Article 50 went well I seem to remember! The nation should be encouraged to take part in some boatymcboatface trolling through a petition. Like Cummings should be executed and his head stick on a gibbet by traitor's gate or some such like. And then get a million-plus for that. Or him and Johnson should be stripped of clothes and paraded around the street on a tumbril. As an anti-capital punishment sort of guy I could vote for the latter. If Frankie Boyle could kick it off I'm sure we would all get on board.

finally got an email back from my mp:
"[blah blah]..Durham Police have investigated the matter and came to the conclusion they will not be investigating the matter further. Whilst you personally may not be happy with their response, my view is that I now regard the matter closed and will be focusing on the urgent casework my office are still receiving and getting our country and our communities through this global pandemic safely."
:thumbs:

finally got an email back from my mp:
"[blah blah]..Durham Police have investigated the matter and came to the conclusion they will not be investigating the matter further. Whilst you personally may not be happy with their response, my view is that I now regard the matter closed and will be focusing on the urgent casework my office are still receiving and getting our country and our communities through this global pandemic safely."
:thumbs:
So he's busy saving the world then, eh? wanker

Unnecessarily rude I think. 'you personally may not be happy' could so easily have been 'i do understand the strength of feeling of so many of my constituents or whatever but nope. Taking the opportunity for performative loyalty in hope of career advancement is my guess.

don't watch tv but I'm hearing that gogglebox has been pulled this week because of their cummings comments

Unnecessarily rude I think. 'you personally may not be happy' could so easily have been 'i do understand the strength of feeling of so many of my constituents or whatever but nope. Taking the opportunity for performative loyalty in hope of career advancement is my guess.
I woke up cross about this and have let him know that his choice of language there is rude and nonsensical. Got an auto-reply saying he can't respond to the issue any further unless i include my full address and phone number. :hmm:

I woke up cross about this and have let him know that his choice of language there is rude and nonsensical. Got an auto-reply saying he can't respond to the issue any further unless i include my full address and phone number. :hmm:
Just reply to say "it's OK, you've said all I need to hear from you to know exactly where you stand".

Undertones of menace, like you're not going to vote for him next time.

Back
Top Bottom