Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

It's starting to, I posted the link to the Metro above, now both The Times & The New Statesman have picked-up on it, and for some strange reason the Salisbury Journal, which is part of the Newsquest regional & local newspaper group, so that will spread across their titles.

The blog edit is on the Guardian live blog, entered at 11.25am. The discrepancy in his statement compared to his wife's, about not being able to get out of bed yet somehow driving to the hospital, has been taken up by Beth Rigby of Sky, who was one of the better journalists yesterday.

YouGov poll conducted today

JKMhIok.png

Here at their site together with those for the identical poll questions three days ago. Clearly that interview worked out well :D

Those charts in full :
fKjS7wr.jpg

cQ7ZAnG.jpg

X0oUK1M.jpg

The blog edit is on the Guardian live blog, entered at 11.25am. The discrepancy in his statement compared to his wife's, about not being able to get out of bed yet somehow driving to the hospital, has been taken up by Beth Rigby of Sky, who was one of the better journalists yesterday.
And that's one thing I've learned from this. Never watched Sky before yesterday. I have a mate who works for them and have always been a bit scoffy about it - he moved from BBC News for a big fat pay rise. But I can see his points about them now - beside doubling his salary. They do have some semblance of editorial independence.

Have people not the teentsiest suspicion that some of this ridiculous lying is deliberate- in the Trump/Bannon playbook? I.e “Look at the ridiculous shit we can get away with. You can’t do shit about it. We have the power. LOSERS. Suckers”
And some of their base, the batshit national-populist-Brexit-obsessed wannabe blackshirts LOVE it. “See us own the Libtards and lefties. See the sweet lefty tears”
It is a gamble, yes, as is everything Johnson, Trump, Bolsonaro, Modi, Erdogan, Putin and the rest of the criminal gang do. But they are still there, and still gaslighting the world.
Just saying

And that's one thing I've learned from this. Never watched Sky before yesterday. I have a mate who works for them and have always been a bit scoffy about it - he moved from BBC News for a big fat pay rise. But I can see his points about them now - beside doubling his salary. They do have some semblance of editorial independence.

I've always been impressed with Beth Rigby, and Sky News has grown on me in in the last couple of years, which is in line with when Sky got taken over, and Murdoch was gone.

They certainly seem to be enjoying themselves with this story.

It's kicking off in Scotland now.

SCOTTISH Tory leader Jackson Carlaw is now facing an open rebellion after four of the most senior members of his Holyrood team broke ranks over the Dominic Cummings saga.

Murdo Fraser, Donald Cameron, Graham Simpson and Adam Tomkins have spoken out over the Prime Minister's decision not to sack his chief aide – despite their boss Carlaw insisting it is a matter for Boris Johnson.

The three men are central figures in Carlaw's frontbench team. Fraser covers the constitution portfolio, Cameron, finance, Tomkins the social society brief, while Simpson holds the housing brief.

Oh dear, what a shame, never mind. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Sue
Cummings said yesterday that he decides what does or doesn't cross Johnson's desk.
He is the one running the gaff.
He is a lying creep who regards you and I as units to be exploited or disregarded or sacrificed.
And for what exactly?
Like he is some kind of visionary?
Yet he doesn't trust his own vision enough he must subject it to the Barnard Castle eye test.
In my own clumsy way I am trying to point out to the converted already that Cummings is an utter cunt.
frankly number ten sounds completely chaotic

Back
Top Bottom