Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The BEES are back in town - Premier League 21/22

Belter of a footballer and a decent human being, you've got a goodun. 3-4-1-2 was invented for Christian Eriksen - your number of chances created and your quality of set pieces just went up, and he puts in a spectacular shift - way beyond what you'd normally expect from a gifted playmaker in a creative position.

Fantastic signing, be great to see him on the field again.

Belter of a footballer and a decent human being, you've got a goodun. 3-4-1-2 was invented for Christian Eriksen - your number of chances created and your quality of set pieces just went up, and he puts in a spectacular shift - way beyond what you'd normally expect from a gifted playmaker in a creative position.

Fantastic signing, be great to see him on the field again.
We need a player like him for sure, will allow Toney to play further forward where we need him.

Been such a ride so far this season.

Totally. Was playing the best of his life, and was likely the best keeper in the Prem, when he got injured
Wouldn’t be a stretch to say we’d be at least 6 points better off had he not got injured.

Hopefully with 15 games to go there’s a possibility we’ll have Raya, JDS, Eriksen on the pitch together for 10/12 of them (maybe less for JDS) and with a fit Ajer too.

Watching that Youtube clip of Josh reminds you how we played football, on the ground, slick passing, it’s been tough getting used to losing so often, we always knew it would be but the Prem sure is a tough league.

Can’t wait for the rest of the season and can’t wait to welcome Eriksen next Saturday vs Palace - hash tag Maggot are either of you going to be at the game?

Would love to go but I'm under doctor's orders.
I just been looking at your figures and they are not looking good, not bad, but certainly not good. Boy, could you do with some points.

I don't get to many games these days, but will be taking the kids on Saturday. I don't expect he'll play but would be great just to see him there

Apparently looked pretty decent in training y/day, even a 5 minute cameo would be great.

Sadly it looks like I can't bloody go now, we've been installing a new bathroom and didn't finish it last weekend, so have the bro-in-law (who's doing the work with me) coming on Saturday to finish it off - it would be rude to leave at lunchtime (takes me about 90 mins to get there from mine) to go to football, lol.

Apparently looked pretty decent in training y/day, even a 5 minute cameo would be great.

Sadly it looks like I can't bloody go now, we've been installing a new bathroom and didn't finish it last weekend, so have the bro-in-law (who's doing the work with me) coming on Saturday to finish it off - it would be rude to leave at lunchtime (takes me about 90 mins to get there from mine) to go to football, lol.

Get the radio on while you're grafting

Get the radio on while you're grafting
GO. A local derby with the mighty Palace - how could you not go!

Work hard on it this week, work harder, dont stop and get to the game. You will be missing the best (nicest) team and fans in the league! ;)

Work hard on it this week, work harder, dont stop and get to the game. You will be missing the best (nicest) team and fans in the league! ;)
Sadly I'm no sparky or plumber so replacing a transformer in the attic to wire directly to a shower pump + replace underfloor piping is out of my comfort zone.

I have suggested to my b-i-l Friday or Sunday may be better ;)

Citeh away tonight
scared.gif

Back
Top Bottom