Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The BEES are back in town - Premier League 21/22

Very bad day at the office for us, they ripped us apart first half.

It was the welcome to the Prem game we've been expecting since the off, and y/day we were second best in every department, we've not been played off the park like that in a few years.

3 losses on the bounce now, thankfully we got some points early and were expecting a run like this, it could get a lot worse but we're still in there.

Come on you Bees.

<eek> 4 L’s on the bounce, a bit ouchy after a great start. We look knackered and are a bit predictable. This international break has come at the right time for us.

Come on Brentford.

On a positive I met Danny Boxall last night, after a mad racist situation at a theatre show up the West End. Some of our Palace brothers hash tag Maggot might remember him. I was too drunk and enraged from said racist situation to fully appreciate meeting him, but have been humming this all day..

Boxall, Danny Boxall
The best fullback in History
From a, town in Ireland
He got Brentford out Division 3

(To the Flintstones theme).

Spuds away tonight, gutted I can't make it cos I was looking forward to seeing the stadium.
If (<<< big one at that) we were to get the win we'll be up to 7th which is nuts considering the bad run we've just come out of.

Come on the Bees.

Tottenham's London derby record this season:

11 Sept: A v Crystal Palace 0-3 LOST

19 Sept: H v Chelsea 0-3 LOST

26 Sept: A v Arsenal 1-3 LOST

24 Oct: A v West Ham 0-1 LOST

Big game tonight (again) for us v Watford. Win and we go 9th and reach 20 points in 16 games. Lose and if other results go against us we'll be down to 16th and <eek>.

Come on the Bees.

that Ekong should be fined

as should Ranieri for throwing the game when he took Cleverley (!) off

Back
Top Bottom