Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The BEES are back in town - Premier League 21/22

13 positive cases across staff and players at the Bees :(
Thomas Frank calling for postponement of next round of games (Prem / Cup) for all.

Our 18th game of the season tonight. 20 points at this stage was an acceptable target, which we've reached.
Tonight has the potential to be a bit ouch tho' - City are rampant and we're absolutely ravaged for 1st teamers <eek>.

Can see us getting an absolute thumping tonight unless City have an off night.

Of course mate cos you never know.
+ it's a treat we wanted for years to be playing a team like Man City in the Prem.

20 points in the 2nd half of the season and we should be safe.

Fav food in the world eaten.
LFT negative, covid status self-declaration form completed, Covid pass ready, mask ready.
Off to watch one of the best teams on the planet play at Brentford Community Stadium against a rampant City.

We are Premier League.

Mate, I don’t care what the score is, well... I do for goal difference reasons but we know our place.

Even with a full squad and preferred starting 11 it would be a tough one but at least we’d know where we’re at. This is prob’ the best squad ever assembled for the Bees and it’s such a shame we won’t have 8 or 9 of our true 1st team.

Bees Eleventy - City 9

Ajer back on the bench for us today :thumbs: we've so missed him.
Watkins out for Villa, am sad and happy about that.
Would love to see him at Lionel Road, we still love him.

Tricky one tonight, away to Southampton, both they and us without key players so could be an interesting game.
We seem to be getting some key players (e.g. Ajer, Janelt so far) back tho' at the right time so fingers crossed for the rest of the season, a win tonight we'll move up to 10th on 26 points from 20 games. Our next sequence of games is pretty brutal so we need to get what we can.

Best news in ages is Josh Dasilva, Thomas Frank thinks he may be back in 5-6 weeks. He was our best player before he had his injury a year ago. He really did look like the real deal and a proper Prem player, hopefully he'll come back as good as or better than he was before cos he'll light up this league.

Push Up Brentford :cool:

Credit to your fans btw. Thomas Franck seems like a good guy he is mates with Ralph. We’ve hit the dizzy heights of 11th fucking commentators talking Broja back to Chelsea and Ralph as the new manager to United. Oh yeah James Ward Prowse will be looking to go to a bigger club 🙄

Credit to your fans btw. Thomas Franck seems like a good guy he is mates with Ralph. We’ve hit the dizzy heights of 11th fucking commentators talking Broja back to Chelsea and Ralph as the new manager to United. Oh yeah James Ward Prowse will be looking to go to a bigger club 🙄
Don't see Chelsea recalling Broja at the moment tbh.

Really poor team performance from us, no imagination. Toney hasn't looked the same since he had Covid :( he's just not in games.

Liverpool away next, Man Utd at home then Wolves at home in Jan, followed by City (A), Palace (H), Arsenal (A) and Newcastle (H) in Feb.

We could be in a relegation scrap by end of Feb.

Really poor team performance from us, no imagination. Toney hasn't looked the same since he had Covid :( he's just not in games.

Liverpool away next, Man Utd at home then Wolves at home in Jan, followed by City (A), Palace (H), Arsenal (A) and Newcastle (H) in Feb.

A colleague early this morning told me just this but I dont think our number is up, I feel you are safe.
12 points, 3 straight wins clear of the bottom 3, Burnley, Newcastle and Norwich. They of course are not in form
more importantly they are not winning. Every match of theirs until the last kick is a tough match. :)

nah.

i follow an account on twitter, the other 14, that does a points tracker thing which is quite interesting. they work out where each team outside the top six should be picking up points to get to 39. brentford look easy on. five points ahead of schedule.

and infogoal predicts eleventh, Infogol

Last edited:
On a positive, our first proper hammering in the Prem, in 20 games.
I'm sticking with the positive. We've had a few really off days this season but overall would have bit your hand off to have 23 points right now. Raya and Henry to come back. Not expecting too much of DaSilva for a while. Perhaps a signing or two on top would help too. Norwich are gone, Watford are sinking. Everton, Leeds and Burnley are seeing important players leave.

Back
Top Bottom