Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The BEES are back in town - Premier League 21/22

Brilliant result (just another 37 games to go) :thumbs:
What a great season it's been, hadn't got a clue how it would pan out after that first game and here we are at the last.
We had our wobble and it was looking a bit oh noes at times, but we didn't take that many pastings and recoverted our form, yes Eriksen helped but it's a team game. Raya is who we missed most.
There's been some cracking away days and some very memorable days and nights at Brentford Community Stadium.

It's been a very very very special season.

Up the Bees.

Numbers ...I hear the Abyssinians gigs are off due to travel problems.
Hope it dont ruin your day and have a nice one relegating dirty Leeds :D
I know man, absolutely gutted. But... how the fuck can tour management not have the paperwork in place.

I'm like a black dahlia with these old Reggae boys. Booked tickets for Toots, dead. Booked tickets for Lee Scratch, dead. Abyssinians, visa issues (and they're old so can't see them coming now).

We have tickets for George Benson at the end of June - good luck George.

I know man, absolutely gutted. But... how the fuck can tour management not have the paperwork in place.

I'm like a black dahlia with these old Reggae boys. Booked tickets for Toots, dead. Booked tickets for Lee Scratch, dead. Abyssinians, visa issues (and they're old so can't see them coming now).

We have tickets for George Benson at the end of June - good luck George.

Dont wish that on him lool.
Same problems just before Covid when Johnny Clarke was due at Handsworth.

I used to have the same effect on punk bands and lost count of the times I went to see The Ruts but never got to see them.

And well done Brentford. You're an asset to the Premier League. Had some of THE best results of the season.

Yea, a bit gutted tbf. It was great to have him with us for the short time he was, and even better to see his recovery.

Hoping we get Aaron Hickey and Keane Lewis-Potter on the books soon.

Push up Brentford.

Yea, a bit gutted tbf. It was great to have him with us for the short time he was, and even better to see his recovery.

Hoping we get Aaron Hickey and Keane Lewis-Potter on the books soon.

Push up Brentford.
Hickey done, KLP looks like he's about to arrive and anything else a bonus from here. With a few B team players stepping up too, I'm looking forward to new young talent challenging for places and making a mark this season. I hope having a settled team and set-up will work to our advantage too. Season can't come quick enough, in the meantime, to get a hit, I'm going to the BCS for Denmark vs Spain on Saturday

Back
Top Bottom