Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The BEES are back in town - Premier League 21/22

Was watching this today. I love Lionel Rd but do miss the old ground.

As do we!

Well done this season. The Christian Eriksen signing might have kept you up.

Very much looking forward to the Fulham / Brentford derbies next season. In the premiership. Who'd have thought that?! The vast majority of the Fulham / Brentford derbies I've been too (and there's many) have been played in the 3rd division.

Part of me is gutted not to be there, though knowing I'll likely have another chance to go next season eases the pain.

Nine months ago I was simply delighted at the prospect of us playing there whatever the score, but now I'm thinking there's a chance of getting something out of it and would be a tiny bit disappointed if we didn't.

Bagged my ticket for the Leeds game today, last 1 I can make this season.
Hopefully we'll be safe by then, don't need to be going into the last game of the season needing something from the game.

Part of me is gutted not to be there, though knowing I'll likely have another chance to go next season eases the pain.

Nine months ago I was simply delighted at the prospect of us playing there whatever the score, but now I'm thinking there's a chance of getting something out of it and would be a tiny bit disappointed if we didn't.
I haven't even watched the game yet, even tho' it was a bad day at the office I'll watch it at some stage.
I said 3-3 above for the pre-season friendly, it was 2-2 :oops:

I was speaking to some Fulham fans last night. Looking for to a trip to old Trafford, a field, Maine road I asked.
No they replied, we are hoping for the opening match away at Brentford, one of the few grounds they have never been to.

Strange game, we’ve played better and lost, should have been 4-0 up first half, could have been 4-4 by the end. Nice 3 points tho’.

Whilst not mathematically safe yet there’s no way we won’t stay up.

I have a ticket for the Leeds game and am off to see The Abyssinians in Jazz Cafe afterwards on the 22nd - what a way to end the season.

And what a season as a Bees fan it’s been. After the game against Arsenal hash tag mate you were saying ‘just 37 more games to go’ and it seemed an age away, only 2 more now, it’s been really special.

Strange game, we’ve played better and lost, should have been 4-0 up first half, could have been 4-4 by the end. Nice 3 points tho’.

Whilst not mathematically safe yet there’s no way we won’t stay up.

I have a ticket for the Leeds game and am off to see The Abyssinians in Jazz Cafe afterwards on the 22nd - what a way to end the season.

And what a season as a Bees fan it’s been. After the game against Arsenal hash tag mate you were saying ‘just 37 more games to go’ and it seemed an age away, only 2 more now, it’s been really special.

( Off topic but I hear the Abyssinians are heading Simmer Down in Handsworth this summer )

I was reading it's Aswad who are headlining.

I'll be in Aruba on that date, but looking forward to seeing them at Jazz Cafe.

Could well be, I only heard that Abyssinans are playing and they are going to charge to get in for the first time

I was reading it's Aswad who are headlining.

I'll be in Aruba on that date, but looking forward to seeing them at Jazz Cafe.

And while we're off topic, this one looks good...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220510-123147_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-123147_Facebook.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 4
Odd game, where tactical choices by the managers during the match made big differences. I'm taking the kids to the Leeds game next week, which will be an experience for them.

Back
Top Bottom