Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The BEES are back in town - Premier League 21/22

I used to dream of us playing a top team once a season of we were lucky in the cup. Now the matches are coming thick and fast. Still pinching myself

I used to dream of us playing a top team once a season of we were lucky in the cup. Now the matches are coming thick and fast. Still pinching myself
Loving it too, just not used to us losing as often as we are tho’ and hating that we’re not playing the football we know we can.

We're just letting the Palace thread catch-up with views/posts. Awful to see an established Prem team not get the forum support it probably feels it deserves.

Yes, big game for Arsenal today. Can't have a ponto de ônibus em Hounslow beating them twice in a season.

Come on you Bees :cool:

Last edited:
Fair play to the Palace fans for cheering Eriksen when he came on before the game last week. Tbh it was the best part of the day. Both teams were very solid and well organised but couldnt produce many good chances. Either could have nicked it 1-0 but it a draw was a fair result

We need our Mojo back for sure. We knew it would be tough but jeez is it hard watching us lose so often.

Feeling positive tho’ and looking forward to the day.

Attachments

• E20BA46C-AA31-48F2-B85B-E3BD5A7FF4F7.jpeg
    E20BA46C-AA31-48F2-B85B-E3BD5A7FF4F7.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 8
We need our Mojo back for sure. We knew it would be tough but jeez is it hard watching us lose so often.

Feeling positive tho’ and looking forward to the day.
Welcome to the Premier league mate. Where you spend a third of the season just hoping you don't get thrashed.

In other news we have Liverpool away today. 😁

There you go 👍 I see Chelsea and Brighton are not exactly helping, but no matter...expect to see Delia rolled out any time soon 😂🍷

Great result for us. Support was fantastic, real good vibe amongst the fans.

IT hat-trick too 😎
Best penalty taker I’ve seen in a long time.

COYB
Lucky you to have been there. Not only the win but the privilege of seeing Christian Eriksen back on a pitch, and, to boot, for 90mins and in a Brentford top. Still haven't quite processed that

Back
Top Bottom