Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

'The awkward lessons of my luxury lockdown in Kensington' - a self entitled twat whines away

That's gotta be a pisstake surely? but if it's not then I am interested to note that she quoted £65-£95 for tutoring, Mrs Q teaches maths in a school and knows most of the local maths tutors, they range from about £20-£40 here in the East Midlands perhaps maths taught to rich people is different to that taught to the plebs.

i expect it comes with a very expensive accent.

i expect it comes with a very expensive accent.

giphy.gif

Bong Joon-Ho needs to immediately get on making Parasite 2: covid edition based on this article. They can become live-in servants trying to secure fresh flowers and advise about what clothing to wear during Zoom calls and stuff. The old flower ordering servant is allergic to azaleas, and the rich people have always wanted to have some, to freshen up the house. It writes itself.

Yes, I just watched it again really trying to understand, but failed after about 5 seconds.
The interviewer's "smile" is terrifying. :eek:

Nah, the smile is hilarious. I mean, it's not like the subject demands a cheerful expression anyway, so it's even more random that she attempts it. "Smile is show all teeth and lift cheeks, right? And do it at the end of every question even if it's a dull one about economics."

Seriously, she says "is the gold rush over?" and then flashes that weird fake smile.

Last edited:
Nah, the smile is hilarious. I mean, it's not like the subject demands a cheerful expression anyway, so it's even more random that she attempts it. "Smile is show all teeth and lift cheeks, right? And do it at the end of every question even if it's a dull one about economics."
It's more "baring the teeth".

That's brilliant it's full of great lines like "savagely cut from his work as a private banker" and " Almost worse than losing my house is being accosted by Scientology volunteers"
I shall remember that. Should the bailiffs ever appear at my door, it is comforting to know that I can resolve the problem with a spot of the old "So, this Xenu, space alien, captured the souls of, etc....". Makes eviction almost appealing.

I once had to translate at a business meeting at the Orangery. I wore a fucking suit and everything. It was horrible and I literally ran away the moment it was over. Only respectable reasons for ever being in Kensington are getting visas from embassies based there and taking kids to see dinosaurs.
I had a friend who lived in a tiny bedsit in slone square and once or twice met him for a drink around there. It was incredibly lifeless and completely soulless. Very odd.

Back
Top Bottom