Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Do you support an Austria-style lockdown of those not fully vaccinated against Covid-19?

Do you support an Austria-style lockdown of those not fully vaccinated against Covid-19?

• Total voters
what about if the aim is to reduce the incidence of COVID in society at large and also to reduce the pressure on the NHS? A more general rather than a specific goal. Looking at the bigger picture.

Then do it with measures targeted at society at a large, such as mask wearing.

As people are infectious both before and after they develop symptoms, an LFT doesn't have to be particularly accurate to be superior to vaccination in reducing onward transmission, especially given the very limited ability of vaccination to prevent infection.

And I'm not against lockdowns, no idea where you got that from. I'm against "an Austria-style lockdown of those not fully vaccinated against Covid-19", as are you unless you voted incorreectly in the poll. :confused:

No, I am against that as well, qualified why in a much earlier comment. Maybe I was wrong, but I had you down as someone that was on the more libertarian anti-lockdown/restrictions/no compulsion for vaccinations end of things. Apologies if that's completely incorrect.

Might have been easier to just answer the question rather than deliver another of your long, self righteous pompous lectures. Just a thought, like.
Fuck your shitty disingenuous question which seeks to misrepresent my previous post and frankly doesn't deserve an answer.

You demonstrate, and not for the first time, that you're either unwilling or unable to discuss in good faith.

I repeat that vaccines are only one of the tools necessary to combat the virus and keep numbers low enough that services can hope to cope. I am totally against the debate being narrowed along vaccinated/unvaccinated lines, not least because it plays into the hands of those who dont want to do the other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom