• September

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • October

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • November

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • December

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • 24 December after spending December telling everyone to be careful in order to 'Save Christmas'

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Never, they're just determined to kill old and ill people

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • They won't need to as everything will just sort itself out and be just fine

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • They won't lock down again but they'll just reintroduce mask mandate or tighten up isolation again

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • Fish

Votes: 11 12.9%

• Total voters
I have no idea now about any restrictions coming in the next week or so, feels like it's hard to call. Really wouldn't surprise me if there aren't any at all given some of the noises being made.

Also tbf it's all the official advice to use them that way, so that's what people are doing.
Yes. And no. I think the official advice is to use them before going somewhere, but I don't think it explains that it's to prevent you, rather than permit you. So confusing and misleading, as ever.

The Clown fears his own party, it looks to me like his line to cross for doing anything more than fuck-all has moved closer to waiting till the health service has collapsed.
I'm expecting an announcement of token measures that will not directly harm the economy or the Virus

Last edited:
It's alright because the PM, a noted epidemiologist, is going to carefully study the hospital admission numbers before making a decision.

I just hope he's remembered to factor in another couple of weeks of hospital admissions rising at a the current rate, or faster, before any new restrictions take effect. I'm sure he has though.

I just hope he's remembered to factor in another couple of weeks of hospital admissions rising at a the current rate, or faster, before any new restrictions take effect. I'm sure he has though.
That's it. The tories fucking up the nhs so they can sell bits off to cream some kind of profit is a well known trait of their ideology. They are completely untrustworthy in this situation.

I don't think education in this country has been of the standard it should be for some years now but I fear the poor kids currently in the system are really going to leave in a right state

Back
Top Bottom