Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2017 General Election campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports of naked voter suppression are kind of depressing, but they show one thing - that tories or those acting on their behalf are worried they won't win this thing.

Still thinking that a hung parliament is possible. I shall continue to think this for at least another 85 minutes.
Either that or the council's crap

Apparently Newcastle's got up-to-date lists now. Not sure how many will have given up and won't be checking online or whatever though.

Gah. There were 650 votes in it last time ffs.

So, who's feeling optimistic then? Could do with a counterbalance.

I'm resolutely refusing to feel pessimistic. The vote today is included in tomorrow's fight! Rather than any particular result, I'm focusing on that (especially as I see, in certain "good results" the potential for a lot of the movement that's been committed the last few week) to go back to sleeping under a palm tree).

I'm resolutely refusing to feel pessimistic. The vote today is included in tomorrow's fight! Rather than any particular result, I'm focusing on that (especially as I see, in certain "good results" the potential for a lot of the movement that's been committed the last few week) to go back to sleeping under a palm tree).

Having said all of that, friend of mine shared "A change is gonna come" on FB. I shared it myself but feck, I keep thinking Barack Obama. He's succeeded in ruining the song for me (I keep having to remind myself it was Seal's version.... he's succeeded in ruining Seal for me)

Still 10's with PaddyPower, though hung parliament has dropped to 4/1
There seems to be several markets on the go.
Labour minority now at to 16/1
Tory minority now at 12/1
Tory majority now at 2/11 :mad:
Hung (they should all be ):D parliament now at 6/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom